Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Market profile. Basics

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

Market profile. Basics

Hi, traders!

Don't forget to attend webinar tomorrow.

We will learn how to use "market profile" tool to get completely new view on the market.
    Market profile was designed by Peter Steidlmayer in 1986. It's goal was to allow investors have transparent information from the exchange. Later on, it evolved to Market Auction Theory.

Basic technical analysis misses important information - it cuts off parameter of time and volumes from analysis.
    Market profile combines price, time and volume together, giving us more holistic view on all processes.

Now we can use this in Forex trading as well.

Attend the webinar and learn to trade with powerful market generated information!

Register here

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Value trader; 02-05-2014 at 05:11 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    The more you learn the more you earn. you know forex is larger currency exchange business in the world you also know that in view of risk its also largest risky market ever you seen. so if you want to earn such types of market please think how much learning you need to learn. so join the webnie as early as possible.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Yeah especially basics of analysis is all over the right forms of choice we know out there there is a lot of information given that works for us in a certain position that we know out there , the technical analysis is where most people need a lot of cotching and can be able to do the right thing on their own when they want to work on trades

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Of the most important reasons for success in the currency market strength of character shops so controlled his emotions and complements the fear and greed Lza from Arad success in the field shook him to govern qualities Alch_khasah and learn psychological analysis of the market

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 20
    Market profit webinar is good because many peoples post comment that is very good for help to understand the market, i want to say that many posts about webinar are here but no one webinar link is share in this thread. Any thread owner of webinar please also share link of webinar after its completed because its help a lot for new comers in forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    market profile is one of the important things in forex and i wish to learn it someday, it is good and effective way for trading and help the trader to get good results from the market, i missed this important webinar and so i will try to learn it in the future to improve my trading and make it more effectve and more profitable too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 20
    IF we know market basic then every thing is easy for us. I join many webinar about forex basic knowledge and learn their a lot of things about market which help us a lot in our daily trading. I learn about many new things that I never learn before. If any basic webinar is come again then please update in your thread.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Sure it's very important to realise approximately Marketplace properly. It's a totally risky business. if we will not awareness nicely on learning and with no knowledge and experience of this market no trader could make a consist profits in Forex trade this Enterprise now not a smooth undertaking. so we should constantly understand that studying is better than earning in forex.

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456