Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Market profile. Basics

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

Market profile. Basics

Hi, traders!

Don't forget to attend webinar tomorrow.

We will learn how to use "market profile" tool to get completely new view on the market.
    Market profile was designed by Peter Steidlmayer in 1986. It's goal was to allow investors have transparent information from the exchange. Later on, it evolved to Market Auction Theory.

Basic technical analysis misses important information - it cuts off parameter of time and volumes from analysis.
    Market profile combines price, time and volume together, giving us more holistic view on all processes.

Now we can use this in Forex trading as well.

Attend the webinar and learn to trade with powerful market generated information!

Register here

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Value trader; 02-05-2014 at 05:11 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    I will ask about your inquiry and reasons your message was deleted. As for webinars, this series of webinars (concernging market profile) will be repeated. Follow the timetable of webinars on official website of the company
    thanks i have received the reply on my tickets and they sent me youtube channel link but there was no market profile webinar recordings uploaded.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 9
    It will be excellent if we can observe documented web seminar because I am new in this company so very active with studying so I don't have lots of your time and effort to examine with your web seminar very sorry for that but if I will 100 % free any day then I will absolutely be a part of your web seminar.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189
    Quote Originally Posted by khangee View Post
    thanks i have received the reply on my tickets and they sent me youtube channel link but there was no market profile webinar recordings uploaded.
    Well, I might repear those webinars if there is enough interest - maybe, next week, we'll see

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 6
    Price,time and volume all ar important in forex.You mean it market profile include that.Although i missed your all previous session.But next i must join your all session.Might be you discuss in that session about trading basic or technical analysis basic.Before going to next level need to know all basic so that we can learn everything easily.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Basic things of forex trade need to know for all forex trader.Someone learn it by doing practical trade.Or someone at first learn basic after that he goes for trading.From my opinion we can do both together.So that we can move fast.Price and time both need to make perfect when i open a trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Yes its really essential to learn about marketplace nicely its an extremely harmful company if we shall not concentrate nicely on understanding and with no understanding and connection with this marketplace no broker could make a comprise earnings in forex e-commerce not really a simple job so we ought to keep in your mind that understanding is preferable to making in forex

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by taqiniazi View Post
    It will be excellent if we can observe documented web seminar because I am new in this company so very active with studying so I don't have lots of your time and effort to examine with your web seminar very sorry for that but if I will 100 % free any day then I will absolutely be a part of your web seminar.
    Well dear. forex trading open all time so any time you can study on this market, and there is many place to learning specially you can learn form webiner, youtube video, e-book and as like many source. but every thing depend on our own mentality. so when we will be serous to learn then we can learn from any way.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    we believe it is your current fill out your details will be the one of an decrease your current same collections for you to Forex dealing organization. whether or not your current are not able to complete your information then your Fx agents will certainly group ones records. thus whether or not your current wants a good effective traders with this add the details.The Forex dealing can be not a good activities it is a very legal organization.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    yes complete your profile is the part of the business of forex trading. If you have not completed your profile, then the forex broker you can stick your accounts. So if you want a successful merchant for this tour profile.The Forex is not a game, it is a very legitimate business

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by meandforex View Post
    yes complete your profile is the part of the business of forex trading. If you have not completed your profile, then the forex broker you can stick your accounts. So if you want a successful merchant for this tour profile.The Forex is not a game, it is a very legitimate business
    I think you have to understand that here is not the thread that discussed our profile but the profile is how the market but this may be a mistake that I have rebuked you that our discussion will probably continue to grow and need more did I explain here about the market profile that is strongly associated with conditions and the factors that drive the market that will become the center of analysis

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast