Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Market profile. Basics

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

Market profile. Basics

Hi, traders!

Don't forget to attend webinar tomorrow.

We will learn how to use "market profile" tool to get completely new view on the market.
    Market profile was designed by Peter Steidlmayer in 1986. It's goal was to allow investors have transparent information from the exchange. Later on, it evolved to Market Auction Theory.

Basic technical analysis misses important information - it cuts off parameter of time and volumes from analysis.
    Market profile combines price, time and volume together, giving us more holistic view on all processes.

Now we can use this in Forex trading as well.

Attend the webinar and learn to trade with powerful market generated information!

Register here

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Value trader; 02-05-2014 at 05:11 PM.

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Riad View Post
    I don't know what is "market profile". What this things does is it useful in my trading or is its just for some sharing purpose. It seems that it been for a long time.And also you told something about technical analysis
    Come to the webinar tomorrow - we will talk about market profile

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    My dear friends Sir can we have the recorded link of webinar as I want to attend your webinar to learn the things but unable to attend live webinars so please get me the link of recorded webinar as I want to learn the basics of this business and webinar is better than self study.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by yaseen boy View Post
    My dear friends Sir can we have the recorded link of webinar as I want to attend your webinar to learn the things but unable to attend live webinars so please get me the link of recorded webinar as I want to learn the basics of this business and webinar is better than self study.
    I don't have recordings of webinars, but you can write a letter to webinars@roboforex.com - it's education department of the company

Not allowed!

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by pearl View Post
    how could we listen to the webinar after date? or even a short recap for the webinar recorded or written recap ?because this very important to know every new about the market
    We have webinars every week, pick a webinar of your choice here

Every webinar will contain useful information about trading, here at Roboforex we don't have just lecturers, every presenter is a trader with enough experience appying his strategy in real market conditions.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    i have contacted to webinars@roboforex.com for recordings of webinars about market profile but no answer and my ticket is removed don't know what is the problem.. but if any one here can share market profile basic and advanced webinar recording will be very helpful.. thanks in advance.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by khangee View Post
    i have contacted to webinars@roboforex.com for recordings of webinars about market profile but no answer and my ticket is removed don't know what is the problem.. but if any one here can share market profile basic and advanced webinar recording will be very helpful.. thanks in advance.
    I will ask about your inquiry and reasons your message was deleted. As for webinars, this series of webinars (concernging market profile) will be repeated. Follow the timetable of webinars on official website of the company

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by khangee View Post
    You should seek about it in their webinar website,hope you get the answer for anything you want to know,the removal of the tickets may mean they are not accepting question in the now current moment,you should send to support department regarding this situation.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 17
    I think this webiners is much more related to the fundamental analysis of market. To become a successful trader you have to know the basics which determines the market movement. Though the market may not behave alike all the time, to become successful here we should also acquire the knowledge of other influential factors that may determines the market movement. When we can gather a sound knowledge and skill about these we must overcome the obstacles and become successful.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by paritosh View Post
    I think this webiners is much more related to the fundamental analysis of market. To become a successful trader you have to know the basics which determines the market movement. Though the market may not behave alike all the time, to become successful here we should also acquire the knowledge of other influential factors that may determines the market movement. When we can gather a sound knowledge and skill about these we must overcome the obstacles and become successful.
    I haven't seen you on any of webinars, so why to have on opinion on the topic that you are not familiar with?
    Come to one of the webinars and join the discussion

Not allowed!

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Don't miss today's webinar on market profile trading! Register here

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast