Thread: Market profile. Basics

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191

Market profile. Basics

Hi, traders!

Don't forget to attend webinar tomorrow.

We will learn how to use "market profile" tool to get completely new view on the market.
    Market profile was designed by Peter Steidlmayer in 1986. It's goal was to allow investors have transparent information from the exchange. Later on, it evolved to Market Auction Theory.

Basic technical analysis misses important information - it cuts off parameter of time and volumes from analysis.
    Market profile combines price, time and volume together, giving us more holistic view on all processes.

Now we can use this in Forex trading as well.

Attend the webinar and learn to trade with powerful market generated information!

Register here

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Value trader; 02-05-2014 at 04:11 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    Market profile was designed by Peter Steidlmayer in 1986. It's goal was to allow investors have transparent information from the exchange.
    I don't know what is "market profile". What this things does is it useful in my trading or is its just for some sharing purpose. It seems that it been for a long time. And also you told something about technical analysis. What is the relation of this things with technical analysis? please help me...I want to know.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I don't know what is "market profile". What this things does is it useful in my trading or is its just for some sharing purpose. It seems that it been for a long time. And also you told something about technical analysis. What is the relation of this things with technical analysis? please help me...I want to know.
    One of basic convictions of technical analysis: price reflects everything. It sounds simple, but it's not that simple in realty.

According to market auction market theory, price is the advertising mechanism - it goes back and forth and no one really knows whether trend will continue or reverse. Some opportunities are accepted, some are rejected.

But if you know where value (not price) is, you get much better understanding of the market - you will be able to estimate the odds of continuation or reversal. Market profile visualizes value ares in real time in convenient and straightforward way.

Yet, of course, it's not a holy grail, it's just a tool.

It works using the principle similar with normal distribution curve. Have you seen that bell-shaped curves? They are built not with a linear principle (like candlestick charts, when time is on horizontal axis, price is on vertical) like basic mathematical functions, but with distribution principle (like they use it in probability theory).

It allows to see parameter of time and its distribution much more clearly than on conventional price chart, though I use 2 types of charts simulateously because each of them has it's limitations

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    is there any classification of market profile? i want to know about how to learn market analysis. and also about the indicators of market. as i am a beginner, i want to know more about it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    Market profile is really a charting way to coordinate price tag facts together with volume in record bell condition contour. Formerly this is manufactured by Steidlmayer along with Dalton. Usage of market user profile is dependent upon person merchants. A few make use of price tag and some make use of price tag along with volume.It turned out an intraday strategy manufactured by Pete Steidlmayer. Nevertheless it will be both equally goo for method period likewise. Just search over it. There is certainly lot of info for a passing fancy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Sir can we have the recorded link of webinar as I want to attend your webinar to learn the things but unable to attend live webinars so please get me the link of recorded webinar as I want to learn the basics of this business and webinar is better than self study, so please share the link.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Yes its very necessary to know about market well its a very dangerous business if we will not focus well on learning and without any knowledge and experience of this market no trader can make a consist profits in forex this business not a easy task so we should always keep in mind that learning is better than earning in forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Yes, the complete your profile is the one of the part and parcel to Forex trading business. If your can't complete your profile then the Forex brokers can band your accounts. So if your wants a successful traders for this complete the profile.The Forex is not a games it is a very legal business.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    Yes its very necessary to know about market well its a very dangerous business if we will not focus well on learning and without any knowledge and experience of this market no trader can make a consist profits in forex this business not a easy task so we should always keep in mind that learning is better than earning in forex
    and as traders we must continue to learn how to market profile due to knowing the actual market conditions will allow us to get better in this trade and we will be able to make yourself to be much that can benefit knowing that terkair market profile with market analysis associated with a rising trend,, down,, sidway and forth and I consider this market profile

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    It will be good if we can watch recorded webinar because I am new in this business so very busy with learning so I don't have much time to check with your webinar very sorry for that but if I will free any day then I will surely join your webinar and will learn something from there by the way thanks for webinar it will help many traders.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast