Quality of trades vs quatity of trades - Page 194
Page 194 of 197 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197 LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 1961

Thread: Quality of trades vs quatity of trades

  1. #1
    Registered user layigold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    10,150
    Promo (¢)
    1,372
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90

    Quality of trades vs quatity of trades

    It is not the quantity of trades that determines how successful one can be in forex trading but the quality thereof and that is why you must not run after taking too many trades but rather you should exercise enough patience until you see a good high probability trade. Trader A who only took less than 5 trades in a month might end the month in good profits than trader B who had more than twenty trades in a month. I think that forex brokers will like those who take too many trades because that is where they earn their incomes in term of the spread they charge.

    To be successful and remain so, you must strive to embrace the quality trades and not the quality. Any contrary opinion is welcome.

    Not allowed!

  2. #1931
    Registered user layigold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    10,150
    Promo (¢)
    1,372
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    Have you ever heard that it is the patient dog that eats the fattest bones ? Things are not different in forex trading when it comes to having quality trades. To say the fact, quality trades are not too common on the charts and if you are such that will go for every signal or trade setup seen on the chart , you may be far from taking a quality trades. It takes patience to get a quality trade and these may not be more than one in a week .

    Not allowed!

  3. #1932
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6,853
    Promo (¢)
    1,230
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    Have you ever heard that it is the patient dog that eats the fattest bones ? Things are not different in forex trading when it comes to having quality trades. To say the fact, quality trades are not too common on the charts and if you are such that will go for every signal or trade setup seen on the chart , you may be far from taking a quality trades. It takes patience to get a quality trade and these may not be more than one in a week .
    You are right so patient traders will have most amazing results over time, when they consistently earn profits month after month and use the power of compounding. Aiming for more and more profits will give rise to greed, instead it is much better or simply the best approach to aim for stable monthly returns of 20 or even 10% profits. One things is sure that over quantity of trading is over trading and is the result of overflow of emotions.

    Not allowed!

  4. #1933
    Registered user ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7,919
    Promo (¢)
    4,095
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    Achieving a quality trade takes longer time in making analysis, validating it, and confirming every ideas to support that trade. Despite of its time consuming and probably waste of time for some traders, trading with high quality will give us a lot of reward by extending our time to hold the trades to reach market's lowest or highest price level for weekly or monthly basis.
    It is not true that quality trading takes much longer time, it only takes the quality and strong forex strategy and management for traders to trade in the quality manner. The forex traders who are using higher time frames are better trading with quality analysis than the traders who are trading with short term strategies. Forex traders needs to work correctly with that strategy and make the necessary plan with it before it can generate accurate signals too.

    Not allowed!

  5. #1934
    Registered user Azis Muslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5,442
    Promo (¢)
    600
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 190
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    It is not true that quality trading takes much longer time, it only takes the quality and strong forex strategy and management for traders to trade in the quality manner. The forex traders who are using higher time frames are better trading with quality analysis than the traders who are trading with short term strategies. Forex traders needs to work correctly with that strategy and make the necessary plan with it before it can generate accurate signals too.
    I could agree or disagree to this because sometimes I can make a quality analysis in short time while in different times I can make the same quality which took me double time, hours to 3 days just to make sure I got many confirmations with my strategy to sharpen everything. Quantity follows our quality and our main focus should be what we are seeing with our chart. Our strategy will give what we want and we must wait to get something from market.

    Not allowed!

  6. #1935
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    4,551
    Promo (¢)
    4,875
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    We all know that quantity of trades is never give us success but we will lose our all investment within very short time if we will make this type of mistakes in trading but if we are focus on trading quality and use some quality trading methods in trading then we will be able to earn easily big profit on this business and our success is become easy for us.

    Not allowed!

  7. #1936
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,302
    Promo (¢)
    4,980
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    We all know that quantity of trades is never give us success but we will lose our all investment within very short time if we will make this type of mistakes in trading but if we are focus on trading quality and use some quality trading methods in trading then we will be able to earn easily big profit on this business and our success is become easy for us.
    yes we all know but we all know a lot of other realities as well we all know greed is not good it can give us loss and many things but still we become greedy, we all know patience is better for trade but still we do not like patient, we all know small lot is better then fast moving but still we do not perform this, so i think a lot of things are good but we know and still avoid this is called no self control

    Not allowed!

  8. #1937
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    6,436
    Promo (¢)
    690
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    yes we all know but we all know a lot of other realities as well we all know greed is not good it can give us loss and many things but still we become greedy, we all know patience is better for trade but still we do not like patient, we all know small lot is better then fast moving but still we do not perform this, so i think a lot of things are good but we know and still avoid this is called no self control
    Yes knowing is one thing and implementing is another, many know the essence of risk management but dont actually follow it that seriously. First thing is each trade opened will add to the risks. Earning something is better than losing, and even if we make low profits and make it steadily that will mean a big thing and give us solid experience returns over time.

    Not allowed!

  9. #1938
    Registered user Toyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,285
    Promo (¢)
    4,905
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    We all know that quantity of trades is never give us success but we will lose our all investment within very short time if we will make this type of mistakes in trading but if we are focus on trading quality and use some quality trading methods in trading then we will be able to earn easily big profit on this business and our success is become easy for us.
    It is not about quantity, it is all about quality, that is what makes the difference in the market. When traders can trade in the quality way, they will make good signals in every of their trading, that means that the trader will be fast in making success. It is the traders with the quantity trading mindset that will trade more, but that will still not give the trader the needed good results.

    Not allowed!

  10. #1939
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,769
    Promo (¢)
    -30
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    Instead of quantity, choose quality because quality will easily override quantities in a very short time. If we are surely hoping to be of a standard in trading, then we should build a quality system that can bring about consistent profits for us. We should also consider risk management as part of the deal because when this is absent, there is no way you can expect to have a proper wining method.

    Not allowed!

  11. #1940
    Registered user Sascha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Racoon City
    Posts
    3,516
    Promo (¢)
    450
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthred View Post
    Instead of quantity, choose quality because quality will easily override quantities in a very short time. If we are surely hoping to be of a standard in trading, then we should build a quality system that can bring about consistent profits for us. We should also consider risk management as part of the deal because when this is absent, there is no way you can expect to have a proper wining method.
    most traders are choosing to get the quality first and willing to spend as many time as they can to get their best experience first before advancing to market and trade for real. i believe it's the best solution for traders who's tired of losing or just to do everything safe as suggested by many experienced traders in the business. having the quality of trading will give its own best result.

    Not allowed!

Page 194 of 197 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •