Quality of trades vs quatity of trades - Page 2
Page 2 of 197 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Quality of trades vs quatity of trades

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90

Quality of trades vs quatity of trades

It is not the quantity of trades that determines how successful one can be in forex trading but the quality thereof and that is why you must not run after taking too many trades but rather you should exercise enough patience until you see a good high probability trade. Trader A who only took less than 5 trades in a month might end the month in good profits than trader B who had more than twenty trades in a month. I think that forex brokers will like those who take too many trades because that is where they earn their incomes in term of the spread they charge.

To be successful and remain so, you must strive to embrace the quality trades and not the quality. Any contrary opinion is welcome.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    The trade has to be a quality one. Quantity makes no sense to me as you would probably be trading without making much progress. That way the best thing I will advice trader to take few trade no matter if it is just two trades in a month.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes those as trader works with the customs as expending the use on limit with the risks and good resource with the manage of trading as focusing with chance on completing tasks of the request to gives of return with the nominal profit on collecting minimum numbers to closed within the range of the given times of trading terms.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    I do not like to trade every time, i only like to trade when i know it is good for me to trade the forex. I have noticed that it is not how many trades you made, but the many ways you have tried to do what you know well in this forex and that counts than making many traders and lose many of them, that is pointless to me.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]if traders have good quality, they can get the chances to maximize themselves from the market , they get the best performance to trade in the market, and then knowledge or skill is mastered with well, and at this side, traders with good quality will survive and get success,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Personally I think what really should matter to a trader should be the quality of the trade, the quantity means nothing, thus making money from forex trading does not mean that we have to keep on opening so many trades, we need to know that we have to choose the best one with good quality.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Personally I think what really should matter to a trader should be the quality of the trade, the quantity means nothing, thus making money from forex trading does not mean that we have to keep on opening so many trades, we need to know that we have to choose the best one with good quality.
    [lang=id]the quality is much better than quantity, then when traders have good quality for trading, they can do something effective in the market and get good earning or also to protect and manage their balance, then, they can do trading at the right time and sure for this, different with them who do trading with quantity trades,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    I do not like to trade every time, i only like to trade when i know it is good for me to trade the forex. I have noticed that it is not how many trades you made, but the many ways you have tried to do what you know well in this forex and that counts than making many traders and lose many of them, that is pointless to me.
    right, not all the time we need to trade in the market and although we know that the chances is there, but we need to make sure that we get the right point to trade and take the risk and make profit, we need to have the right reasons behind our decisions that will become the point for us where the risk is converted by us to profit

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 39
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    right, not all the time we need to trade in the market and although we know that the chances is there, but we need to make sure that we get the right point to trade and take the risk and make profit, we need to have the right reasons behind our decisions that will become the point for us where the risk is converted by us to profit
    Yes trading should be carried out on the right occasion and not always. And risk management should always be followed in case of forex trading..because more risk can lead you to lose more sometimes which can be hard to recover. So it is better to go slow and in a steady way.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Majority of people come to Forex with the view of finding easy money and quick money and this is why majority of people in Forex are actually loosing money. So we should bear in mind that there is no easy money in Forex and only our hard and sincere work will be paid.
    Forex should not be seen as a means of becoming rich suddenly otherwise such a person with that kind of mindset will have himself to blame. Most of the problems that people suffer in forex trading are caused by strong desires to make much money in a very short time without being mindful of the risk they take on their account. If you risk and money management plan is zero, you will be million of miles away from success in forex trading

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    having of notice as possessing customs on details with the personal preference on entering business of trading, those leaves as trader gains with the wider on choice with the option as applying use with the varies on selection as occupying use of system as best to work on improving the better precision with the chance as moderating works of analytics and the evaluation.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 197 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast