Quality of trades vs quatity of trades - Page 192
Page 192 of 195 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195 LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 1941

Thread: Quality of trades vs quatity of trades

  1. #1
    Rookie layigold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    10,144
    Promo (¢)
    397
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90

    Quality of trades vs quatity of trades

    It is not the quantity of trades that determines how successful one can be in forex trading but the quality thereof and that is why you must not run after taking too many trades but rather you should exercise enough patience until you see a good high probability trade. Trader A who only took less than 5 trades in a month might end the month in good profits than trader B who had more than twenty trades in a month. I think that forex brokers will like those who take too many trades because that is where they earn their incomes in term of the spread they charge.

    To be successful and remain so, you must strive to embrace the quality trades and not the quality. Any contrary opinion is welcome.

    Not allowed!

  2. #1911
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Biafra
    Posts
    11,021
    Promo (¢)
    9,690
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Making trades of high quality can help so much and its what will determine the level of growth we would look towards achieving in forex. It matters to work hard and with forex there is every potential means of making profits that would grant us sustainability to excel. Traders building the right trade can make it for themselves here if they can follow the right learning and make sure they can learn in the best way they can come up with better profits from their trade.

    Not allowed!

  3. #1912
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,695
    Promo (¢)
    5,310
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 68
    Quality trading is important, because when you trade based on quality, you are more likely to have more winning than losses, when you don't trade based on quality trades, chances are that you will loss a lot of your money. Quality trades means also that you shouldn't over trade,but be patient to wait for the best timing before each and every trades.

    Not allowed!

  4. #1913
    Trader cutiekc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23,017
    Promo (¢)
    6,480
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Making trades of high quality can help so much and its what will determine the level of growth we would look towards achieving in forex. It matters to work hard and with forex there is every potential means of making profits that would grant us sustainability to excel. Traders building the right trade can make it for themselves here if they can follow the right learning and make sure they can learn in the best way they can come up with better profits from their trade.
    I have been able to have seen it helping us to become profitable, in the sense that it helps us get rid of those bad trades and we don't get tempted to keep on taking trades that makes no sense, though it takes a whole lot of experience and patient for the trader to be able to actually get to know how to take take this trades, because at the end of the day, we will be faced with emotions.

    Not allowed!

  5. #1914
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,253
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 87
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    Quality trading is important, because when you trade based on quality, you are more likely to have more winning than losses, when you don't trade based on quality trades, chances are that you will loss a lot of your money. Quality trades means also that you shouldn't over trade,but be patient to wait for the best timing before each and every trades.
    That is what a lot of the traders don't know, they don't know that they should be able to learn and know how they should follow the chart the best way and make quality trades, using the higher time frame can be known as the best way to trade the quality trades because the time frame moves slow and in that case, the signals it gives will not be poor as the one that it gives when the trader is using the little time frame.

    Not allowed!

  6. #1915
    Rookie ict2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,047
    Promo (¢)
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    One plan is enough to maximize our profit and minimize our loss that is trade with a high probability of the market. Monthly or within fifteen days we can get a good signal when our entry will be recognized all of our checkings and we will shortly get success. We need to enhance our attitude what should do why we not do but we are powerful upon all human attribute. A strong determination of us when will continue for one month our success will be visible certainly and trader easily understands a good entry is enough not more.

    Not allowed!

  7. #1916
    Rookie Rylai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,537
    Promo (¢)
    1,800
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by ict2014 View Post
    One plan is enough to maximize our profit and minimize our loss that is trade with a high probability of the market. Monthly or within fifteen days we can get a good signal when our entry will be recognized all of our checkings and we will shortly get success. We need to enhance our attitude what should do why we not do but we are powerful upon all human attribute. A strong determination of us when will continue for one month our success will be visible certainly and trader easily understands a good entry is enough not more.
    Following all the conditions to your suggestion above will definitely help us to create a good quality of trading. unfortunately, this method doesn't seem interesting to do for many traders because what they have in mind are profit and profit, trade in fast with less efforts without getting it complicated. well, we can't help them but to do what we believe in this method to get the best quality for maximum and satisfying result.

    Not allowed!

  8. #1917
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6,756
    Promo (¢)
    2,160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylai View Post
    Following all the conditions to your suggestion above will definitely help us to create a good quality of trading. unfortunately, this method doesn't seem interesting to do for many traders because what they have in mind are profit and profit, trade in fast with less efforts without getting it complicated. well, we can't help them but to do what we believe in this method to get the best quality for maximum and satisfying result.
    What I have known so far is traders have to increase their skills mainly in two areas, one is market analysis and the other is risk management. Further traders taking few trades, but with strong research have more scopes for success than traders going after too many trades all the time. Trades taken with good confirmations by utilizing our experience and knowledge have higher probability for profits.

    Not allowed!

  9. #1918
    Rookie ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7,262
    Promo (¢)
    5,900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    That is what a lot of the traders don't know, they don't know that they should be able to learn and know how they should follow the chart the best way and make quality trades, using the higher time frame can be known as the best way to trade the quality trades because the time frame moves slow and in that case, the signals it gives will not be poor as the one that it gives when the trader is using the little time frame.
    It will be so unwise for forex traders not to learn and just start trading forex field, the forex traders who do a thing like that should not be pitied when he is losing his forex investment. In everything we want to do in forex field, the learning has to come first, it is after the learning we will have the opportunity to trade the forex field in the quality manner in whom we can be making income as we want.

    Not allowed!

  10. #1919
    Trader cutiekc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23,017
    Promo (¢)
    6,480
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quality trading is the best, one simple factor of doing the quality trading is trading with the use of the higher time frame, don't look at the little time frame or want to earn every day. Furthermore, it is more easier said than done, but if we can be discipline and look out for the long term trading I think we can have a more better quality trading results and then success.

    Not allowed!

  11. #1920
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,167
    Promo (¢)
    7,170
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    ola4real, learning is first this is reality and whenever we do not learn we can not trade well, in any field when we do not make practice we can not do well, we can not trade well, so here also if we have experience if we have learning we can place right orders and can earn as well, in quality trading we must need to wait for some big time when we wait market clearly tell us about market and its direction, so experience and wait both are necessary here

    Not allowed!

Page 192 of 195 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •