how can i improve my trade?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: how can i improve my trade?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

how can i improve my trade?

i work in forex trding six month.but i face always loss.today i loss 20 dollar
    please tell me how can i improve my trade.please help me......

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I don't know which method you followed during trading. Being a newbie it is not wise to trade with big volume with a hope to earn big profit. If you open trade with very low volume, then it is quit impossible to make such a huge loss in a day trading. I think we need to control our greed through a planned trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    I believe you should maintain a several sequence to be a good trader. first of all you can select the proper timing of trading, after that you can select your appropriate pair that's why it will help you to make proper money management. volume is most effective role here. over or emotional trading must be avoid and practice demo account as well as you can join different forex group to enhance knowledge. hope it will work for you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    If we too often lose maybe it is caused by our use of leverage, so capital that we have is too small and not hold the order. The use of leverage is very influential in the forex trading, and should we notice first. Because even though we have the holy grail strategy 100% profit, but we are wrong in using leverage, then our strategy remains to be inaccurate.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 6
    there is two ways of improvement one natural way mean by gaining experience more in forex our trading got automatically improved.other way is to learn more things about the strategy and market trend and also money management techniques which greatly help us to show improvement in our trading style.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 48
    demo is the most important for you to make your skill and by the more and more practice you will be make you perfect and there is a proverb that practice man makes perfect and if you want to make you success on the forex trade then you have to need skill on the forex trade and by the more practice you will be do best

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Do not worry too much because that is the normal result that all inexperienced forex traders get from their trading. But the solution is to get more experience by learning more from a mentor and trading with practice account. But the most important is to learn proper money management.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by banna71 View Post
    Well, i think Forex is large currency market in the world and Forex is high risky market too. If you want to success and get profit with Forex market than you can try unlimited study about Forex, work hard and try to get lot of good skills on trading other wise so difficult to success and get profit in Forex market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is the matter of how yours, if it is not good initially, you will need to wait and take a rest, then start the market trading all over again, this will help you. You need to be careful about the time that you enter the market, and the exit place as well. When yo do the right things all the time, it will definitely stick well with you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by banna71 View Post
    In my personal opinion i think if we want to improve our trading then we will need to have the good knowledge of the trading and the we need to have the good practice in the demo trading an i think the demo trading is the best source to improve the trading in the forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast