Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 694
    Given: 203

Questions about RAMM-accounts

Dear users!

You can ask all your questions regarding RAMM - accounts in this thread. RAMM accounts - all the best about investing in one service.

RAMM is the only system, where both traders and investors can operate and have complete control over the acceptable level of risk, and at the same time, make their investments as efficient as possible. Just specify your level of acceptable losses and you can be sure that the funds you invested will be under full control and make the most of the market opportunities.

FAQ:

Trading platform
    ramm.roboforex.com

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    I’m glad to welcome everybody who is interested in RAMM!

RAMM (risk allocation management model) is a new approach to trading on financial markets, based on protection of traders and their investors from sharp losses of their capital.
    The main difference between RAMM and other trading platforms is risk management that is built into our platform. To protect capital, we’ve introduced Weekly Loss Limit — the maximal amount that can be lost during one trading week.
    Along with capital protection, the platform optimizes your profit by finding the optimal amount of weekly risk for each strategy.

The platform is good for novices as it will protect their money and provide simple means to trade. RAMM automatically calculates trade volumes: you don’t have to compute point value and the number of lots to make a trade. All you need is to set up the entry point (open price), stop loss and take profit levels, and the percent of the weekly loss limit that can be lost in a trade in the worst scenario — in case the trade is closed by stop loss.

For experienced traders RAMM offers the ability to receive performance based fee (up to 50% of profit) of investors that copy your strategy. Investments into your strategy are fully automated: you don’t need to do anything when an investor invests or quits from your strategy. We show statistics of each strategy for 10 different levels of weekly risk (from 5% to 50%), so your strategy will suit both conservative and aggressive investors. Each of them will choose the risk comfortable for him.

RAMM allows you to trade manually or use automated trading.

Investors will definitely like the ease of investing, capital protection, full transparency and ability to terminate investments at any moment. Yield of strategies that you see in the Rating already includes the trader’s fee. All investors of a strategy, including the trader himself, get identical results due to synchronous execution of orders (you always get the very same open and close prices as the owner of the strategy). At the same time, your money is kept on your personal account, so you can stop investing in some strategy and withdraw them momentarily. Open positions are closed automatically when an investor decides to quit.
    Matured investors will find the unique monitoring of strategies that allows to understand what trader risked to get certain results, and easily assess the style of trading by looking at the informative charts and diagrams.

The minimal investment amount is 10 USD. This gives you ability to test drive strategies from the rating with minimal risk. As the trade volume step in the platform is 0.000001 lots, the quality of copying of strategy to your account is perfect even at the smallest investments.

Don’t hesitate to ask questions. We are here to help you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    When I open the "Help" column, all of the help content only title, but no content.

This is all displayed content:

RAMM Help Center> Traders> Trading automation> API installation
    Content for this section is currently in development. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by swing888 View Post
    [lang=zh-CN]When I open the "Help" column, all of the help content only title, but no content.

This is all displayed content:

RAMM Help Center> Traders> Trading automation> API installation
    Content for this section is currently in development. We are sorry for the inconvenience.[/lang]
    Please, try to use another browser or at least clean the cookies of the current one. There are no restrictions on our behalf.
    Should you have further questions, you can also contact us via live support
    https://my.roboforex.com/en/livesupport/
    or by the phohe +65 3158 8389

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    The RAMM (Risk Allocation Management Model) is a new approach to trading in financial markets, based on the protection of traders and their investors from heavy capital losses.
    The main difference between RAMM and other trading platforms is the risk management that is integrated in our platform. To protect capital, we have introduced the weekly loss limit: the maximum amount that can be lost during a trading week.
    Together with capital protection, the platform optimizes its profits by finding the optimal weekly risk amount for each strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Thank you so muche.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    abdorafa, this is nice man thanks

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 24
    RAMM account is for experienced traders. I can not understand about draw-down. How to calculation RAMM account's draw-down ? If, my deposit $100 and If, my trade go up $10 profit then my balance is $110 and my draw-down is 1%. Then I trade on $110 and my loss is $10 but my draw-down show 10%. How to it calculate by RAMM.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by azaharul View Post
    RAMM account is for experienced traders. I can not understand about draw-down. How to calculation RAMM account's draw-down ? If, my deposit $100 and If, my trade go up $10 profit then my balance is $110 and my draw-down is 1%. Then I trade on $110 and my loss is $10 but my draw-down show 10%. How to it calculate by RAMM.
    Hello,
    In RAMM platform DrawDown for strategies is neither calculated, nor shown. That's because RAMM utilizes more efficient way of risk evaluation. Namely, weekly risk limits. That is because if some strategy already have, say, 5% max. DrawDown it doesn't guarantee that it will have the same DD in future.
    DD is shown only for investments and calculated in account currency.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=id]For me PAMM accounts would be very useful if we are still new in the business of trading,
    than we we studied for a few years but not necessarily instantly, whereas if we join professional PAMM account then we will be able to make a profit even without experience in this trading business[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast