Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Questions about RAMM-accounts

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 772
    Given: 206

Questions about RAMM-accounts

Dear users!

You can ask all your questions regarding RAMM - accounts in this thread. RAMM accounts - all the best about investing in one service.

RAMM is the only system, where both traders and investors can operate and have complete control over the acceptable level of risk, and at the same time, make their investments as efficient as possible. Just specify your level of acceptable losses and you can be sure that the funds you invested will be under full control and make the most of the market opportunities.

FAQ:

Trading platform
    ramm.roboforex.com

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Hi, what is this RAMM? How is it different from PAMM or FXcopy?

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpenguin View Post
    Hi, what is this RAMM? How is it different from PAMM or FXcopy?
    RAMM (Risk Allocation & Money Management) is a secure investment service that allows to get profit on financial markets by following trading strategies of experienced traders.

PAMM service implies providing your funds directly to the trader. Whereas RAMM does not imply entrusting your funds to the trader, they remain on the investor's account. You can copy the trader's orders, lower the risks and stop copying at any moment.

The detailed description of this service, its advantages, features, possible differences compared to other copying services and the corresponsing instructions are given in our RAMM Help Center that can be accessed here: https://ramm.roboforex.com/en/help .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

Confusion

I am still confused !
    I want to be a trader and are looking for investors ! But these investors don't want to trade themselves or are interested in it ... so they only want the profits ... So would I then choose RAMM or CopyFX ?

Thanks

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by Yubto View Post
    I am still confused !

I want to be a trader and are looking for investors ! But these investors don't want to trade themselves or are interested in it ... so they only want the profits ... So would I then choose RAMM or CopyFX ?

Thanks
    We do not provide recommendations on what copying system to choose. Ultimately, it's up to you to decide which copying system to use. In short, RAMM is associated with more options to manage risks and a more precise copying, while CopyFX allows for various copying modes that also allow for a more risk-oriented options potentially resulting in higher profits.

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456