Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Questions about RAMM-accounts

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 771
    Given: 206

Questions about RAMM-accounts

Dear users!

You can ask all your questions regarding RAMM - accounts in this thread. RAMM accounts - all the best about investing in one service.

RAMM is the only system, where both traders and investors can operate and have complete control over the acceptable level of risk, and at the same time, make their investments as efficient as possible. Just specify your level of acceptable losses and you can be sure that the funds you invested will be under full control and make the most of the market opportunities.

FAQ:

Trading platform
    ramm.roboforex.com

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 0
    RAMM account can not be connected to a post or forum account in any way. If you need to add some information to your post, you can make a screenshot of required data and post it as picture.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by Roblek View Post
    i started Ramm yesterday. make a few mistakes already. Opened 3 trades at once. Set too narrow stop losses. Come close to weekly close down. Monday will start trading with more care and wider S/L.
    I have tried opening a RAMM account as a manager a few days ago, I used a web platform instead of the mt4 platform, it really made me confused about how to manage my trade, I didn't find a lot size feature and I don't know why is my trading position was closed automatically even though I don't set a stop loss point.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    I have tried opening a RAMM account as a manager a few days ago, I used a web platform instead of the mt4 platform, it really made me confused about how to manage my trade, I didn't find a lot size feature and I don't know why is my trading position was closed automatically even though I don't set a stop loss point.
    Hello, Ara!

Thank you for contacting RoboForex.

Please, note that StopLoss levels cannot be deleted on RAMM and are set automatically while opening a position - a trader can only change its level.
    Also, in the RAMM terminal traders use not the lots and margin, but shares and stop losses (stop outs).
    https://ramm.roboforex.com/en/help/a...rading-in-ramm

If you don't like the web trading terminal of RAMM, you might want to use SingalsAPI strategies for MT-terminals.

For that you should download our signal script and run it in your MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5 terminal, connected to any broker.
    Trade on your account as usual. The script will automatically send trading signals to your strategy in RAMM.
    The fee from your investors will be deposited to your RAMM account at the end of each week.

https://ramm.roboforex.com/en/help/article/signalsapi

If you would like to have more detailed information about trading on RAMM, you can submit a ticket in your members area
    https://my.roboforex.com/en/help/add-a-ticket/
    or contact our live chat support in the bottom-right corner of our website.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Support manager View Post
    Thank you for your feedback, we have thoroughly studied it and can make the following conclusion.
    First of all we would like to draw your attention to the fact that charts available for investors are automatically converted to the selected investment protection level, in other words investor can see what he really will get and decision to take risks in this case is left at his own discretion.
    As for the compulsory closure in the end of the week this matter is planned to be applied in the next version of RAMM this autumn.
    And one more point that is worth mentioning - you will find RAMM application for smart phone by this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ramm_roboforex
    It most closely resembles compact version of website and can be also easely opened via an ordinary browser in your smart phone.
    Hello forum moderator, how is it going with the next version of RAMM? I’m still waiting for the update, but don’t hear any rumor about it. Right now it feels so bad when I tried to open a swing position on Thrusday or Friday, just to be forced close at the end of market session with tiny loss/profit, then just to have it reach my original profit target on the next week. I think this limitation also makes RAMM less attractive than CopyFx, also not to mention the difficulty to use the RAMM terminal.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonAnderson View Post
    Hello forum moderator, how is it going with the next version of RAMM? I’m still waiting for the update, but don’t hear any rumor about it. Right now it feels so bad when I tried to open a swing position on Thrusday or Friday, just to be forced close at the end of market session with tiny loss/profit, then just to have it reach my original profit target on the next week. I think this limitation also makes RAMM less attractive than CopyFx, also not to mention the difficulty to use the RAMM terminal.
    Hello!

We are still planning to implement those changes of compulsory closure of positions at the end of the week. This work is in progress now and we can't provide release date for the moment.
    As for RAMM terminal usage we would appreciate your feedback with details via ticket to RAMM department from your members area. That will probably help us to make terminal better https://my.roboforex.com/en/help/add-a-ticket/

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Support manager View Post
    Hello!

We are still planning to implement those changes of compulsory closure of positions at the end of the week. This work is in progress now and we can't provide release date for the moment.
    As for RAMM terminal usage we would appreciate your feedback with details via ticket to RAMM department from your members area. That will probably help us to make terminal better https://my.roboforex.com/en/help/add-a-ticket/
    So, it still in progress. I hope it can be implemented really soon. Many of my friends choose to not use RAMM account because of this limitation, otherwise they really like it because of the simplicity of not have to calculate lot size.
    I will gladly drop my feedback for a better RAMM terminal, and I hope it can be updated.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Hi
    I want to How i can use The Ramm accounts ?!

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasser elshafie View Post
    Hi
    I want to How i can use The Ramm accounts ?!
    RAMM (Risk Allocation & Money Management) is a secure trading and investment service that allows experienced Traders to get profit on financial markets as well as attract Investors to their strategies and to receive additional income in the form of commission. You will find more information about it here https://ramm.roboforex.com/en/help or contact our 24/7 live support for the detailed information (right bottom corner on the site).

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    I don't know why its happening with me.. When i clicked on the link its not showing me anything. Just a page opened where nothing in its middle. Then tell me how can I know about this system? The word "RAMM" attracted me much but I couldn't get into the page properly. Can anyone help me please?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Babor842 View Post
    I don't know why its happening with me.. When i clicked on the link its not showing me anything. Just a page opened where nothing in its middle. Then tell me how can I know about this system? The word "RAMM" attracted me much but I couldn't get into the page properly. Can anyone help me please?
    Please use this link to see detailed information about RAMM service https://ramm.roboforex.com/en/help
    In case you have additional questions about RAMM please also don't hesitate to contact our on-line chat (press messenger icon in the bottom right corner on our website or in your members area). Our support team works 24 hours 7 day per week.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast