Thread: Questions about RAMM-accounts

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 695
    Given: 203

Questions about RAMM-accounts

Dear users!

You can ask all your questions regarding RAMM - accounts in this thread. RAMM accounts - all the best about investing in one service.

RAMM is the only system, where both traders and investors can operate and have complete control over the acceptable level of risk, and at the same time, make their investments as efficient as possible. Just specify your level of acceptable losses and you can be sure that the funds you invested will be under full control and make the most of the market opportunities.

FAQ:

Trading platform
    ramm.roboforex.com

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by YoyO_o View Post
    hello
    ??Compared to accounts Pamm,what is the advantage of accounts Ramm
    The main advantage of RAMM is a built-in risk management system based on a Weekly Loss Limit.
    Also, RAMM platform combines the best parts of PAMM and LAMM systems.
    Trader uses an account with only his own funds on it, and so doesn't have to adjust positions every time there is a deposit or withdrawal (it's the same as in a LAMM account). Every investor connected to a strategy gets exactly the same execution price for their orders as all of them are actually executed in one bulk order (and this is like in a PAMM account).
    And of course, investor can close his account any time without having to wait for a rollover, which is necessary in PAMM systems.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    But is it work good?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 24
    I can't create a RAMM account. "You can open only one RAMM-account" this message showing in my account. Because of, Already, I have created an account then I delete the account. How could I recover my deleted RAMM account. I want make profit as trader and as a signal provider. Help me.

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by azaharul View Post
    I can't create a RAMM account. "You can open only one RAMM-account" this message showing in my account. Because of, Already, I have created an account then I delete the account. How could I recover my deleted RAMM account. I want make profit as trader and as a signal provider. Help me.
    You didn't delete RAMM account, it can't be deleted. You made your account inactive. Please, use a link https://my.roboforex.com/en/trading-...ounts/inactive and activate your trading account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The RAMM (Risk Allocation Management Model) is a new approach to trading in financial markets, based on the protection of traders and their investors from heavy capital losses.
    The main difference between RAMM and other trading platforms is the risk management that is integrated in our platform. To protect capital, we have introduced the weekly loss limit: the maximum amount that can be lost during a trading week.
    Together with capital protection, the platform optimizes its profits by finding the optimal weekly risk amount for each strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

我希望知道:怎么使RAMM账户在MT4上交易?

RAMM how to use MT4 trading?

Also: More details RAMM account can tell me?

I want to know more details of RAMM (as money managers, traders one)

English I find it difficult to understand and "help" RAMM page files are not shown.

I thank you in China

hope to best respond to Chinese! Thank you

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 01-28-2017 at 03:52 PM.

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by swing888 View Post
    RAMM how to use MT4 trading?

Also: More details RAMM account can tell me?
    I want to know more details of RAMM (as money managers, traders one)
    English I find it difficult to understand and "help" RAMM page files are not shown.
    I thank you in China
    st respond to Chinese! Thank you
    At the moment you can use a browser version of this platform http://ramm.roboforex.com/
    If you can't open "Help" http://ramm.roboforex.com/en/help, try to do it from another browser or clean the history of your current browser.
    Should you have any questions, please, don't hesitate to address our live support
    https://my.roboforex.com/en/livesupport/ or submit a ticket to RAMM department https://my.roboforex.com/en/help/add-a-ticket/

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I have tried the RAMM (Copyfx) account as an investor and trader. My first experience was very positive. I earned a little bit of money and watched the trades of trader I have followed. While watching one of the traders I have noticed that the trader did the same trades that I wanted to do personally. Of course there was a more or less a minute difference between the traders that I wanted to do and he did or vice versa. So I have decided to close my investor account and opened a trader's acoount in copyfx system. The reason behind this was that I felt that I was not a worse trader than the trader I had followed.

So what was my experience with traders account?
    Unfortunately not very good - investors did not come, because I did no advertising in order to attract them. That was my mistake. But there were a few succesful traders in Lithuania who managed to attract a large number of followers. One of their nickname was "Musuforexlt" - maybe somebody had followed them during February - April in 2017. They had created a Facebook group, did advertising in Lithuanian forums and attracted over 100 investors with initial deposit requirements 1450 USD. During these 2 months they have doubled an account using simple martingale strategy and robots and earned about 30'000 USD from comissions. There was a mania of investing in copyfx in Lithuania. But unfortunately the trading conditions changed in May with USD starting a downwards trend (depreciate). Martingale strategy was not suitable for this trend so the account was closed. Investors who had followed from the beginning had no losses, as profit was doubled and there was requirement for investors to take all profit on Fridays. However, the investors who started to follow them later experienced losses. And, as I have already mentioned, the traders total profit from commissions was around 30000 USD.
    That is the true success story how to earn a huge amount of money in forex using only social media, in this case Facebook.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

RAMM PAMM LAMM MAM ?

Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    I have tried the RAMM (Copyfx) account as an investor and trader. My first experience was very positive. I earned a little bit of money and watched the trades of trader I have followed. While watching one of the traders I have noticed that the trader did the same trades that I wanted to do personally. Of course there was a more or less a minute difference between the traders that I wanted to do and he did or vice versa. So I have decided to close my investor account and opened a trader's acoount in copyfx system. The reason behind this was that I felt that I was not a worse trader than the trader I had followed.

So what was my experience with traders account?
    Unfortunately not very good - investors did not come, because I did no advertising in order to attract them. That was my mistake. But there were a few succesful traders in Lithuania who managed to attract a large number of followers. One of their nickname was "Musuforexlt" - maybe somebody had followed them during February - April in 2017. They had created a Facebook group, did advertising in Lithuanian forums and attracted over 100 investors with initial deposit requirements 1450 USD. During these 2 months they have doubled an account using simple martingale strategy and robots and earned about 30'000 USD from comissions. There was a mania of investing in copyfx in Lithuania. But unfortunately the trading conditions changed in May with USD starting a downwards trend (depreciate). Martingale strategy was not suitable for this trend so the account was closed. Investors who had followed from the beginning had no losses, as profit was doubled and there was requirement for investors to take all profit on Fridays. However, the investors who started to follow them later experienced losses. And, as I have already mentioned, the traders total profit from commissions was around 30000 USD.
    That is the true success story how to earn a huge amount of money in forex using only social media, in this case Facebook.

Thank you for this feedback.
    Based on trader "Musuforexlt,It appears that this system can be exploited.
    Or does the RAMM system reduce this likely hood or a trader doing this ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

Week 1 Ramm

My first week with Ramm account top 5 investments result = -1.94%

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast