Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: self intropection and check our talent

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193

self intropection and check our talent

self intropection and check our talent
    this is a similar thing with evaluation, but i guess that self intropection has deep meaning than it,
    many of us still got the problems to trade properly and then got some losing for many times and even blew up the account and almost dried the mind too,

and the ironic here that we have tried to fix them with evaluate the past, see the weakness and then try to fix them, but then still got the same results,

what's going on to us and why still got the same problems and results ?

that is the time for us to start to open mind, do not blame to something or feel bad that we have not the way in this business,

we just need to take a look to ourselves, do we take the right choice and understand it with well or we just take it with low seriousness ?

sometimes we forget about this thing, what is our basic or talent and did we ever try to dig it deeply ? or just still stay or follow the others and hope to get the best trading system ? need to noted that not all best trading system will give them a guarantee for success because we are different each others,
    and if we want to sit back, and see our real talent, and then start to dig it with seriously or take it with full responsibility then forex will give us the way to walk nicely,

we have to have the stronger commitment about it, then the promises to make a better trading in the future will come true

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    my experiences was in the beginning, i have tried learned some basic about trading forex and i got my way for this, and then started trading and got good earning from forex trading, for several months i enjoyed my works and results, but then , when i started to think to get the best results, i searched the best trading system that will give me more, the problems was started at this points, tried to adopt another trading system, and especially with too many rules, because my lack of knowledge about it that i though the complex trading system will give me more, but i was wrong just gave me series losing time by time and almost dried my mind for this,but i did not give up
    and after all, back to my first steps, use my old trading system, and step by step i got the results and survive on this business,
    that'w what i meant, we need to make sure that we get the right skill based on the talent, it is the key for us to survive on this business and then just need to support it with good discipline and also patience will give us more,

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    my experiences was in the beginning, i have tried learned some basic about trading forex and i got my way for this, and then started trading and got good earning from forex trading, for several months i enjoyed my works and results, but then , when i started to think to get the best results, i searched the best trading system that will give me more, the problems was started at this points, tried to adopt another trading system, and especially with too many rules, because my lack of knowledge about it that i though the complex trading system will give me more, but i was wrong just gave me series losing time by time and almost dried my mind for this,but i did not give up
    and after all, back to my first steps, use my old trading system, and step by step i got the results and survive on this business,
    that'w what i meant, we need to make sure that we get the right skill based on the talent, it is the key for us to survive on this business and then just need to support it with good discipline and also patience will give us more,
    It is important that traders will find the right approach that is easy to understand that we can implement with ease, trading is not about having a complex system,what matter most is we can implement our strategy with discipline and always consider risk control so that we can survive in this business for a long time.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Well, I don' t believe that forex trading has got anything to do with talent. I just do believe that forex trading is a business where we can make good amount of money from, therefore we need to be patient and learn about the business. Any one can become a good trader, what matters is that are we really doing the business the right way which we should?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    yes i agree with you and i believe the same thing that if we want to get success in the forex trading one should always try to assist our trading and analyze the trading strategy which will find out the possible bug in the trading and can make some corrective measures in the trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    those are the consequence as trader keeping with the customs on work focusing with the distinct on issue as having of notice on appreciation with the manage as moderating details on differences with the unit of indication as referring use of option on working with the order creation with the trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    It is important that traders will find the right approach that is easy to understand that we can implement with ease, trading is not about having a complex system,what matter most is we can implement our strategy with discipline and always consider risk control so that we can survive in this business for a long time.
    [lang=id]yes, traders just need to know how to make right approaches and no matter what method is used for , make sure that we really understand about it, and so good to use our way with a simple thing, that will make us feel easier than follow the others system, discipline is very important,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 80
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]yes, traders just need to know how to make right approaches and no matter what method is used for , make sure that we really understand about it, and so good to use our way with a simple thing, that will make us feel easier than follow the others system, discipline is very important,[/lang]
    Yes it is the traders work to build his career as a trader. There are no shortcut way to be a successful trader.if anyone wants to be successful he must learn more about trading,must have enough experience,should have a appropriate strategy and proper money management ability.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    to work with the distinct on focus with the anchor as referring point with the initials for trader to moves with the further to enter by the higher stages of the better on compliance to gives of reasons on conclusion as referring ones on working with the finale of option to work with the manage of trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    I just do believe that when we have our mind on something, wherein putting in our best in it, I then believe we can achieve it. Furthermore our main focus should be on learning, wherein learning where we are going wrong. It will be a discouragement when we loss and then start thinking that we are losing as a result to forex trading not being our talent.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast