Does weak connection affect your trade?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does weak connection affect your trade?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post Does weak connection affect your trade?

Hello guys i want to ask that if we have weak connection that may affect you in earning or having a delay position?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    No, because I'm used forex trading with a very slow internet connection. Yes, it's also a little annoyed when I want to open or close the order which often causes the server requotes or late, so I did not open many apps or browsing online when I'm trading forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 48
    actually i want to start real trade by the robo forex broker but i have no money for this i want to start trade by the bonus and i think this is the best for me and i think by the forum bonus i will be start trade very quick and this is the best for me at the present time so i think roboforex bless for me and i love it very much

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Weak internet connection is a problem in forex trading. Many times I faced problem for slow internet connection. Sometime my terminal are disconnected and when I am going to put an order promptly, then I see that it does not work quickly and as a result I have to make order higher/lower than my expected target.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    For you to get the best out of your platform connection I'll advice you get a fast Internet connection, with a slow internet connection you might be able to follow price movements in real time but when it comes to executing an order you might experience some delays which is bad fie trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I think your week internet connection can makes some problem in your trading time. If you have a week internet connection then you can see some thing like you can not take a lot in right position and you can not close your trader it right time. Week internet connection lost again and again. So I want to say that if you want to make your trader easier then you must need smooth internet connection.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Yes Obviously due to some weak Internet connection some time we did not able to place order, or to close the position at right time. This really hamper for scalpers not the long term or positional traders. but what ever always better to trade with in a secured and high speed Internet connection as it involves monetary matter so do not take any kind of risk.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Yes dear , if our internet connection doing problems then it badly effect on our trade. Sometimes we missed the good trade and sometimes we will not able to close the losing trade so it creates many problems. We should used good internet connection for trading purpose. A fast speed internet helps a lot in trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    i am using slow net. it is very disgusting fr me. because it disturbing in my trade..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Yes dear friends if our internet connection doing problems then it badly effect on our trade. Sometimes we missed the good trade and sometimes we will not able to close the losing trade so it creates many problems.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast