Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 190

Consistence Profit Indicator

Hi guys

This time I want to share you all the one and only indicator I use to trade in forex market. It is Consistence Profit Indicator (CPI), created by an Indonesian trader and shared through all my forex community. I remembered that I got some questions regarding my strategy in my trading journal about this indicator but I didn't share it to them at that time. But now, it's all for you.

Discussing about an Indicator, first thing come to our mind is how to use it to analyze the market? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Here I will explain this to you how to analyze market then correctly go long or short. In this thread, I will only choose EUR/USD to trade with hourly time frame. Here's the indicator first, for you to download and apply it to your MT4. indi_profit_konsisten_v3.ex4

RULES EXPLANATION

The rules are simple, according how much risk we want to take and depends on how much profit we want to earn daily. For example, we have a plan that we must take at least 3 chance to get into the market daily and make some money.

Everything will be set up automatically, so we just need to insert the indicator then boom, here it goes. There are few lines with various color in the indicator. The yellow line is an Open Market price (OM). The red lines below and above the OM is T30, a correction line. T30 means Trend 30, which describes a 30% correction of yesterday High and Low price (HL). And some magenta lines above and below the T30, is also correction lines with various levels, depending on the numbers after T.

And there are few purple dot lines in certain level. It is called Magic Numbers. They are 22, 55, 88, and 72 (alternative), for example 1.0922, 1.955, etc. Those lines are useful to recognize reversal or trend-continuing movement, depending on the price which breaks one of the level or not. If the price breaks 1 level, it will try to break the next one. If it fails, most of the time it will move reverse.

a. sell
    Usually, EUR/USD tends to continue its previous trend for few pips then go for a correction. The minimum amount of correction of a trend or the continuation is 30% of previous pips made (highest level - lowest level). For example, yesterday's high and low point was 90 pips above. So, we can calculate them 120 pips x 30% = 40 pips minimum. The 30% correction shown with red lines above and below the opening price. See the screenshot below:

b. buy
    The rules are all the same, as long as we calculate yesterday's 30% minimum correction of high and low level price, we can easily take action when the time is coming. See the screenshot below:

TRADING DAYS

Trading days are also important to trade. In some days, we can simply analyze how much market will move and we can decides which actions should be made or how much profit we can get. As we know that in common, market will starts in Monday at 4.00 to 5.00 AM server time and ends in Saturday at 3.00 to 4.00 AM in the MT4. But in this strategy, we will start the day trading from Thursday as the open market day and Wednesday as the close market day. Let me share you some tips for each day trading, starts from open market day.

Thursday
    This day is the highest volatility day for traders. Market's movement range scaled from 90 to 140 pips or more. Very risky to traders who wants to trade safely or for scalpers. But this day is very suitable for swing traders or high risk trader to earn a lot of money. Not guaranteed to trade in US market time.

Friday
    The most easiest day to get profits, according to my experience. We just simply follow the previous movement or use the indicator. When we see the price doesn't break the Open Market price (OM), it will continue its movement, whether its down or up. Has same market movement ranges like Thursday.

Monday
    Market's will tend to move slow (sideways). This is a good opportunity to trade for safe trading and will perfectly fits the strategy. Range scaled from 30 to 60 pips.

Tuesday
    Sideways market in second part. Has same range movement as Monday.

Wednesday
    Market's closing day. Just like 2 previous days, it has sideways movement. But sometimes can get bit volatile when market enters the US time. Trade wisely.

Here's the example of 1 week day trading (with some details explained):

Alright guys, that's all I want to share to you. If you have any questions or ideas regarding my thread, just leave some replies here. I would like to help you here.

Thank you very much and trade safely.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Well, I quite appreciate that you could share your indicator that gives you consistency on this forum, that is a great one. But I think the explanation is much nad the indicator is complex. Maybe if I am practicing it consistently, I would be bale to know it closer, but for now, I do not think I can because of the way you explained it, may be later after.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 190
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, I quite appreciate that you could share your indicator that gives you consistency on this forum, that is a great one. But I think the explanation is much nad the indicator is complex. Maybe if I am practicing it consistently, I would be bale to know it closer, but for now, I do not think I can because of the way you explained it, may be later after.
    Thanks for leaving a good reply sir, I really appreciate this.

Well, it's a bit difficult to explain this strategy through forum or any media because I got them all from my master with his live trading and practical teaching. We met face to face and discussing things about it. I got few writings about this strategy but it will spent a lot of words and cost more times. Perhaps you got your own strategy which is easier for you, I understand that.

Notice me when you got anything in your mind about this. Once again, thank you very much for stopping by.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Nice indicator and how I wish it is that easier as it look, well from experience I have got to know that it is not easier, we could spot good trading opportunity but then that would be after he market must have moved, therefore it will be hard to get good entry point that is what that matters.
    Thanks for leaving a good reply sir, I really appreciate this.

It was the first opinion that came out from my mouth when I saw it first on my master's trading platform. But the fact that it took some times to understand it. Just like the other strategy, we must focus on it in order to master it. This is my strategy which I got from other traders, I didn't develop it by myself. That's why it's kinda difficult from as it seen.

For me, it's just a matter of time to get a good entry point. To get small pips profit in sideways market, we can simply trade using yesterday's correction price. Look at the T30 pattern and see which the price break it or not. It does, take the chance to enter the market and set the TP as much as 10 to 20 pips, depends on how close the OMP is.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    All the traders and peoples know that forex is so hard and risky business. Loss is a part in forex. At this reason to minimise loss many traders are use indicators. I think Consistence indicator is moving average and zigzag. I also try to use this two indicator for trade in forex market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 21
    Nice indicator and how I wish it is that easier as it look, well from experience I have got to know that it is not easier, we could spot good trading opportunity but then that would be after he market must have moved, therefore it will be hard to get good entry point that is what that matters.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Indicator use depends traders mind. we know that many indicators are still in all mt4. And there are more indicators available which a trader can set for use. But i think zigzag and moving average is the best Consistence indicators. I like zigzag and moving average indicators for make profit from forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Come on. Indicators can not help you to make continues profit. Even indicators give wrong signals. So do not depend on indicator completely. Depend on your trading knowledge and skill. Try to become skilled so that you do not need to depend on any indicators. I personally use Moving average only but moving average prediction goes wrong many times. So that is why I do not suggest anyone to depend on indicator all the time.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    its look like a good indicator but make sure its not a copy paste cause many traders who did not focus on it they just post this type of but yeah if you have any kind of strategy you just apply on your demo account this is a best thing and you can work on many time and then you can understand it very well so if you believe properly in this field then you can apply on real...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahida View Post
    its look like a good indicator but make sure its not a copy paste cause many traders who did not focus on it they just post this type of but yeah if you have any kind of strategy you just apply on your demo account this is a best thing and you can work on many time and then you can understand it very well so if you believe properly in this field then you can apply on real...
    Forex is so complex so you need to learn to trade with good strategies, planning and discipline. Without plans you become easy target to emotions and losses. Always you use the demo account to test any strategy on demo before you like to use it for your real trading. Good mindset also very important to earn in Forex..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahida View Post
    [lang=de]I agree with you. Over the years I have seen many indicators like this but none of that worked. If any traders are planing to use that then please use it on your demo account first. If you have gotten better result in demo then try it on real trading account. Do not use any method on your real trading without getting or knowing the result of it. Its my humble request. Or you can try to increase your trading knowledge and skill so that you do not need to depend on others.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 175 123451151101 ... LastLast