Page 51 of 189 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Consistence Profit Indicator

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 191

Consistence Profit Indicator

Hi guys

This time I want to share you all the one and only indicator I use to trade in forex market. It is Consistence Profit Indicator (CPI), created by an Indonesian trader and shared through all my forex community. I remembered that I got some questions regarding my strategy in my trading journal about this indicator but I didn't share it to them at that time. But now, it's all for you.

Discussing about an Indicator, first thing come to our mind is how to use it to analyze the market? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Here I will explain this to you how to analyze market then correctly go long or short. In this thread, I will only choose EUR/USD to trade with hourly time frame. Here's the indicator first, for you to download and apply it to your MT4. Attachment 13288

RULES EXPLANATION

The rules are simple, according how much risk we want to take and depends on how much profit we want to earn daily. For example, we have a plan that we must take at least 3 chance to get into the market daily and make some money.

Everything will be set up automatically, so we just need to insert the indicator then boom, here it goes. There are few lines with various color in the indicator. The yellow line is an Open Market price (OM). The red lines below and above the OM is T30, a correction line. T30 means Trend 30, which describes a 30% correction of yesterday High and Low price (HL). And some magenta lines above and below the T30, is also correction lines with various levels, depending on the numbers after T.

And there are few purple dot lines in certain level. It is called Magic Numbers. They are 22, 55, 88, and 72 (alternative), for example 1.0922, 1.955, etc. Those lines are useful to recognize reversal or trend-continuing movement, depending on the price which breaks one of the level or not. If the price breaks 1 level, it will try to break the next one. If it fails, most of the time it will move reverse.

a. sell
    Usually, EUR/USD tends to continue its previous trend for few pips then go for a correction. The minimum amount of correction of a trend or the continuation is 30% of previous pips made (highest level - lowest level). For example, yesterday's high and low point was 90 pips above. So, we can calculate them 120 pips x 30% = 40 pips minimum. The 30% correction shown with red lines above and below the opening price. See the screenshot below:

b. buy
    The rules are all the same, as long as we calculate yesterday's 30% minimum correction of high and low level price, we can easily take action when the time is coming. See the screenshot below:

TRADING DAYS

Trading days are also important to trade. In some days, we can simply analyze how much market will move and we can decides which actions should be made or how much profit we can get. As we know that in common, market will starts in Monday at 4.00 to 5.00 AM server time and ends in Saturday at 3.00 to 4.00 AM in the MT4. But in this strategy, we will start the day trading from Thursday as the open market day and Wednesday as the close market day. Let me share you some tips for each day trading, starts from open market day.

Thursday
    This day is the highest volatility day for traders. Market's movement range scaled from 90 to 140 pips or more. Very risky to traders who wants to trade safely or for scalpers. But this day is very suitable for swing traders or high risk trader to earn a lot of money. Not guaranteed to trade in US market time.

Friday
    The most easiest day to get profits, according to my experience. We just simply follow the previous movement or use the indicator. When we see the price doesn't break the Open Market price (OM), it will continue its movement, whether its down or up. Has same market movement ranges like Thursday.

Monday
    Market's will tend to move slow (sideways). This is a good opportunity to trade for safe trading and will perfectly fits the strategy. Range scaled from 30 to 60 pips.

Tuesday
    Sideways market in second part. Has same range movement as Monday.

Wednesday
    Market's closing day. Just like 2 previous days, it has sideways movement. But sometimes can get bit volatile when market enters the US time. Trade wisely.

Here's the example of 1 week day trading (with some details explained):

Alright guys, that's all I want to share to you. If you have any questions or ideas regarding my thread, just leave some replies here. I would like to help you here.

Thank you very much and trade safely.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    There are good number of indicators that we can add to our system which will in return help us make some consistent profits for ourselves. We just need to practice to know which indicators can be our best why we see we can make a good trade with forex. Indicators like the bollinger band, moving average and more can be helpful and once we find that perfect way to use them, it can turn profitable for us.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    There are many type of indicator in forex trading platform. But if we learn about the forex 100% and know its all rules and factor then we find best indicator for making profit in the forex market. Indicator work is market activity if market activity is good then indicator make good profit and stop loss in our trade. Indicator work better then robot and scalping trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 191
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    This is similar to pivot or fibonnacci indicators, again any indicators will be useful to any trading system as long that it is well researched and practiced before used in real account, and most importantly the traders that implement it has the discipline and consistency in following it rule, majority of traders cannot consistently follow specific strategy over a period of time, in short no matter how good your strategy is you will always end up self sabotaging your own trading and this is the most dangerous part in trading.
    You made a nice observation here sir. Yes I was also thinking the same way as yours when I saw and used this indicator and strategy for the first time. I thought this was another setups of technique from Fibonacci tools but I thought it wrong. My tutor told me that this indicator was intended to help our community traders to identify market trends automatically without worrying to do things manually.

To be honest, I could also use the same setups of this strategy manually without even using this indicator. There are complex calculations which actually, if described in words, could give most people headache because it does not look so familiar in public.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by usama1 View Post
    There are many type of indicator in forex trading platform. But if we learn about the forex 100% and know its all rules and factor then we find best indicator for making profit in the forex market. Indicator work is market activity if market activity is good then indicator make good profit and stop loss in our trade. Indicator work better then robot and scalping trade.
    A trader could know the market but not in full, because you can not always get to understand the market in full. You need to take time to learn it. Indicators are a lot in the business. But we have to choose a few we will be making use of because not all will work for us if we are to keep on making use of them in all.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    A trader could know the market but not in full, because you can not always get to understand the market in full. You need to take time to learn it. Indicators are a lot in the business. But we have to choose a few we will be making use of because not all will work for us if we are to keep on making use of them in all.
    As long as we can know what will give us profits, it is enough. Traders can not know everything in the market, we are not perfect in that manner. We have to look for the good system which will be profitable, and as long as we are making consistent money, we only have to evaluate on that to make it better in the way we will be trading it successfully, nothing else is needed.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    There are many type of indicator in the forex market. So if we understand the forex learning 100% then we can find profitable indicator for our trading. Different indicator are work different in any way. Some indicator work good but when market activity and analysis is not good then every indicator does't work correctly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 52
    it is quite complicated setups you got here my friend but your screenshots as the proofs are magnificent. i wonder how could i understand all the detailed steps from this thread, probably gonna need some clues or ideas. i am quite interested to study this and apply a little bit knowledge to my account. i want to ask can i use this indicator with different pairs not just eurusd?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by patil View Post
    There are many type of indicator in the forex market. So if we understand the forex learning 100% then we can find profitable indicator for our trading. Different indicator are work different in any way. Some indicator work good but when market activity and analysis is not good then every indicator does't work correctly.
    Lots of indicator will mean we choose one to work with, because there is no indicator that will seem to work 100 percent, there will be some mistakes and then some band signals. Furthermore, the way and means to increase the working rate of any indicator is to actually know how to avoid some poor signals from it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    as you explain this strategy it is very difficult to analyse the market at that point where it gives you profit always you use indicators which is also very difficult i think if i want to follow it first i need many years experience to understand it than i practice it many times to find out our mistakes after this i can use it in real account and get desired results.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    This is very detail information of this good indicator system in which we are use the consistence profit indicator in our trading. I must want to try it in my daily work because its seems very good and cool system. In this indicator we can see the market trend very clearly ad then we can earn good profit from forex trading. The main thing is that we can find daily trend of market with help of this indicator.

Not allowed!

Page 51 of 189 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast