Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1734

Thread: Consistence Profit Indicator

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 190

Consistence Profit Indicator

Hi guys

This time I want to share you all the one and only indicator I use to trade in forex market. It is Consistence Profit Indicator (CPI), created by an Indonesian trader and shared through all my forex community. I remembered that I got some questions regarding my strategy in my trading journal about this indicator but I didn't share it to them at that time. But now, it's all for you.

Discussing about an Indicator, first thing come to our mind is how to use it to analyze the market? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Here I will explain this to you how to analyze market then correctly go long or short. In this thread, I will only choose EUR/USD to trade with hourly time frame. Here's the indicator first, for you to download and apply it to your MT4. Attachment 13288

RULES EXPLANATION

The rules are simple, according how much risk we want to take and depends on how much profit we want to earn daily. For example, we have a plan that we must take at least 3 chance to get into the market daily and make some money.

Everything will be set up automatically, so we just need to insert the indicator then boom, here it goes. There are few lines with various color in the indicator. The yellow line is an Open Market price (OM). The red lines below and above the OM is T30, a correction line. T30 means Trend 30, which describes a 30% correction of yesterday High and Low price (HL). And some magenta lines above and below the T30, is also correction lines with various levels, depending on the numbers after T.

And there are few purple dot lines in certain level. It is called Magic Numbers. They are 22, 55, 88, and 72 (alternative), for example 1.0922, 1.955, etc. Those lines are useful to recognize reversal or trend-continuing movement, depending on the price which breaks one of the level or not. If the price breaks 1 level, it will try to break the next one. If it fails, most of the time it will move reverse.

a. sell
    Usually, EUR/USD tends to continue its previous trend for few pips then go for a correction. The minimum amount of correction of a trend or the continuation is 30% of previous pips made (highest level - lowest level). For example, yesterday's high and low point was 90 pips above. So, we can calculate them 120 pips x 30% = 40 pips minimum. The 30% correction shown with red lines above and below the opening price. See the screenshot below:

b. buy
    The rules are all the same, as long as we calculate yesterday's 30% minimum correction of high and low level price, we can easily take action when the time is coming. See the screenshot below:

TRADING DAYS

Trading days are also important to trade. In some days, we can simply analyze how much market will move and we can decides which actions should be made or how much profit we can get. As we know that in common, market will starts in Monday at 4.00 to 5.00 AM server time and ends in Saturday at 3.00 to 4.00 AM in the MT4. But in this strategy, we will start the day trading from Thursday as the open market day and Wednesday as the close market day. Let me share you some tips for each day trading, starts from open market day.

Thursday
    This day is the highest volatility day for traders. Market's movement range scaled from 90 to 140 pips or more. Very risky to traders who wants to trade safely or for scalpers. But this day is very suitable for swing traders or high risk trader to earn a lot of money. Not guaranteed to trade in US market time.

Friday
    The most easiest day to get profits, according to my experience. We just simply follow the previous movement or use the indicator. When we see the price doesn't break the Open Market price (OM), it will continue its movement, whether its down or up. Has same market movement ranges like Thursday.

Monday
    Market's will tend to move slow (sideways). This is a good opportunity to trade for safe trading and will perfectly fits the strategy. Range scaled from 30 to 60 pips.

Tuesday
    Sideways market in second part. Has same range movement as Monday.

Wednesday
    Market's closing day. Just like 2 previous days, it has sideways movement. But sometimes can get bit volatile when market enters the US time. Trade wisely.

Here's the example of 1 week day trading (with some details explained):

Alright guys, that's all I want to share to you. If you have any questions or ideas regarding my thread, just leave some replies here. I would like to help you here.

Thank you very much and trade safely.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 6
    I do not know if trade has any use from such consistent profit indicator. But I am sure that trader should have a goal of having consistent profits every day or every month. It is not so easy as trader must use good and profitable strategy and have experience and market knowledge in order to make profits consistently in forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 7
    First of all we have to find the way which give us good learning about trade in this market without proper learning we are unable to perform good we always have to make it possible that we have knowledge about trade and we have good opportunity for successful trade way , consistent profit we achieve after trust on our system and find the best trade way to utilize .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 22
    One thing that we must not shy away from is that making money from the forex market is not an easy thing because of so many factors that work against traders when in the process of making money from the market . Forex to me is a very tough market and you just have to put up your best and be strong to make money from the market . We see so many trading system or indicators that promised to give consistent profits here and there, but my dear you still have to work extra hard to make that happen.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 130
    The way to being consistent with the way we trade, is towards being a good consistent trader, the one that knows what is best for them, a lot of traders wants to make money but they are not willing to do the right thing such as trading with the proper time frame, consistent indicators works in line with the use of the actual time frame that supports it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 15
    actually, the indicators are only the tools which record the price or market condition and show us with chart at the monitor and so we can analyze them till get the trading ideas, in this case, it depends to trader itself who use the indicators, and also the experiences will know to complete them till get the best results or good accuracy and stand trading in profit consistently. for this, traders need to understand with indicator function properly and how to use them at their trading analysis, reduce the mistakes and complete them or get validation

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Consistency is very important in Forex if at all we are going to make the type of profits that we desired,making profits today and losing everything the next day is the not the best way to grow as a trader,no matter how little the profits is once it is consistent the trader will definitely succeed with time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSST View Post
    Consistency is very important in Forex if at all we are going to make the type of profits that we desired,making profits today and losing everything the next day is the not the best way to grow as a trader,no matter how little the profits is once it is consistent the trader will definitely succeed with time.
    I agree with you that consistency is very important in forex market. It means that trader has experience and market knowledge and he uses good money management. Trader with consistent profits can tell that he understands the market and profits sholud not be high, they cn be a few percents but everyday and consistent.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Our learning effort is really matter in this business. I find that this indicator use is not easy for new comers in forex trading but if we are work hard then we can learn and understand all indicators and strategies in this business. This profit indicator use is difficult but if we are understand this work then I know that our earning is forex business is become easy and possible for us.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Consistence profit indicator is very good indicator to be seem. Its tell us the many tile in which we can place our target and stop loss options. Its also tell us the daily market movement in separate box. This is very good indicator for trading in this business and if we use it in our trading then we can easily earn good profit from this business. I must try it at least one time in my trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by pathi View Post
    Consistence profit indicator is very good indicator to be seem. Its tell us the many tile in which we can place our target and stop loss options. Its also tell us the daily market movement in separate box. This is very good indicator for trading in this business and if we use it in our trading then we can easily earn good profit from this business. I must try it at least one time in my trading.
    I in order to start making use of any trading tools effectively then we must first learn and fully understand how the trading tools works because when you have not build up your trading skills around such trading indicators then you are bound to start making a lot of trading mistakes which leads to series of losses and even blowing out your trading accounts. Please you do not need to start trading with this newly indicator on your real trading accounts without first trying ti out on the demo accounts as to get used to it.

Not allowed!

Page 166 of 174 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170 ... LastLast