Page 101 of 193 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1927

Thread: Consistence Profit Indicator

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192

Consistence Profit Indicator

Hi guys

This time I want to share you all the one and only indicator I use to trade in forex market. It is Consistence Profit Indicator (CPI), created by an Indonesian trader and shared through all my forex community. I remembered that I got some questions regarding my strategy in my trading journal about this indicator but I didn't share it to them at that time. But now, it's all for you.

Discussing about an Indicator, first thing come to our mind is how to use it to analyze the market? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Here I will explain this to you how to analyze market then correctly go long or short. In this thread, I will only choose EUR/USD to trade with hourly time frame. Here's the indicator first, for you to download and apply it to your MT4. Attachment 13288

RULES EXPLANATION

The rules are simple, according how much risk we want to take and depends on how much profit we want to earn daily. For example, we have a plan that we must take at least 3 chance to get into the market daily and make some money.

Everything will be set up automatically, so we just need to insert the indicator then boom, here it goes. There are few lines with various color in the indicator. The yellow line is an Open Market price (OM). The red lines below and above the OM is T30, a correction line. T30 means Trend 30, which describes a 30% correction of yesterday High and Low price (HL). And some magenta lines above and below the T30, is also correction lines with various levels, depending on the numbers after T.

And there are few purple dot lines in certain level. It is called Magic Numbers. They are 22, 55, 88, and 72 (alternative), for example 1.0922, 1.955, etc. Those lines are useful to recognize reversal or trend-continuing movement, depending on the price which breaks one of the level or not. If the price breaks 1 level, it will try to break the next one. If it fails, most of the time it will move reverse.

a. sell
    Usually, EUR/USD tends to continue its previous trend for few pips then go for a correction. The minimum amount of correction of a trend or the continuation is 30% of previous pips made (highest level - lowest level). For example, yesterday's high and low point was 90 pips above. So, we can calculate them 120 pips x 30% = 40 pips minimum. The 30% correction shown with red lines above and below the opening price. See the screenshot below:

b. buy
    The rules are all the same, as long as we calculate yesterday's 30% minimum correction of high and low level price, we can easily take action when the time is coming. See the screenshot below:

TRADING DAYS

Trading days are also important to trade. In some days, we can simply analyze how much market will move and we can decides which actions should be made or how much profit we can get. As we know that in common, market will starts in Monday at 4.00 to 5.00 AM server time and ends in Saturday at 3.00 to 4.00 AM in the MT4. But in this strategy, we will start the day trading from Thursday as the open market day and Wednesday as the close market day. Let me share you some tips for each day trading, starts from open market day.

Thursday
    This day is the highest volatility day for traders. Market's movement range scaled from 90 to 140 pips or more. Very risky to traders who wants to trade safely or for scalpers. But this day is very suitable for swing traders or high risk trader to earn a lot of money. Not guaranteed to trade in US market time.

Friday
    The most easiest day to get profits, according to my experience. We just simply follow the previous movement or use the indicator. When we see the price doesn't break the Open Market price (OM), it will continue its movement, whether its down or up. Has same market movement ranges like Thursday.

Monday
    Market's will tend to move slow (sideways). This is a good opportunity to trade for safe trading and will perfectly fits the strategy. Range scaled from 30 to 60 pips.

Tuesday
    Sideways market in second part. Has same range movement as Monday.

Wednesday
    Market's closing day. Just like 2 previous days, it has sideways movement. But sometimes can get bit volatile when market enters the US time. Trade wisely.

Here's the example of 1 week day trading (with some details explained):

Alright guys, that's all I want to share to you. If you have any questions or ideas regarding my thread, just leave some replies here. I would like to help you here.

Thank you very much and trade safely.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    With the completion of learning, I am sure most of the traders would have been able to skip the losses and then learn more better. I like making use of bollinger band and to my understanding I will regard it as the best simple consistent indicator any one will ever get to make use of in the forex trading market that would make them money.
    The more we learn obviously the better we will be positioned to minimize our losses and maximize our earnings. Earning will not be simple with any indicator or chart pattern, but choosing the right tools for trading gives you a stronger stand to earn profits. We can use a strategy but before that we need to give time and test on how good we can get with that.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    To make money consistently you need to learn and understand how this market work before you will be able to trade and make huge money in the forex market, trading without a good system will make it hard for us to trade and make money in the market, so we need to develop a good strategy before we'll be able to make good money.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    there are lots of indicators which can improve our trade by using them in correct direction it can possible after understanding the use of indicators by right thinking , i mostly trade well by the use of moving average indicators and bollinger bands these are very profitable and suitable to majority of trades for consistent profits .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Having means to earn consistently in forex is a good feet and I think that this is what is important to help boost us up and help us realize how to achieve quality goals. If we are really going to make profits from forex, then we should know how to use the right management to reduce risk and protect our capital. When it comes to indicators I think there are many of them and since I like following price action I kind of have more consistency in my trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    thanks for sharing this helpful article dear, as you shared that we can earn a consistent profit with your magic indicaotr and earm money form the maket, but this is not a good idea of trading, coz an indicator is not enough to analyze the makret. to analyze the market correctly we have need a good trading system and full money management.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    it is true the use of a good indicator will help us earn a profit but only if we have the knowledge and experience then we can earn a consistent profit in each of our trades with ease, to be successful as long as traders are quite willing to learn and then build a trading strategy the good that will help them make a profit and can continue to survive to build this business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    thanks for sharing this helpful article dear, as you shared that we can earn a consistent profit with your magic indicaotr and earm money form the maket, but this is not a good idea of trading, coz an indicator is not enough to analyze the makret. to analyze the market correctly we have need a good trading system and full money management.
    I have being seeing many indicators that are tagged the best and the most profitable and many more like that title, but i have not seen a trader that is consistent in making income with their copyfx account. I think it is not the indicator that really matters to what we need to achieve in the market, it is the way we are using the indicator and have other vital plans to make our trading work.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Having means to earn consistently in forex is a good feet and I think that this is what is important to help boost us up and help us realize how to achieve quality goals. If we are really going to make profits from forex, then we should know how to use the right management to reduce risk and protect our capital. When it comes to indicators I think there are many of them and since I like following price action I kind of have more consistency in my trade.
    You are right, the trader that has all it takes to trade the market successfully will ever be appreciating that he is a trader, because the money the trader would be earning everyday will be so massive. In this case, i think that we should try as much as possible to be the kind traders that have a lot of experience that is capable to help us win in the market. We should also consider to always secure our trading account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    Consistent profits indicator, the profits is what we all want in forex market, so if this is an indicator that will gives us profit consistently in forex market then I will not hesitate to adopt it and learn more about it, what I really believe is that this indicator can be profitable but without the right knowledge to follow it then it is not possible to succeed or earn with it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    You are wrong indicators are very helpful traders to know the market trend. Its depend on your trading skills and you knowledge which help you to make every day good profit on your trades. If you have a good indicator and good trading skills then you will make easily good and high profit on your trades and you will never face any loss on your trades.

Not allowed!

Page 101 of 193 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast