Golden cross
Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Golden cross

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 6

Golden cross

This strategy i use for identifying important levels and to targeting one of fibo levels. First i am placing on the chart 2 ema, ema 89 and ema 377, on the cross of this two ema i am placing fibonaci 38 % level, and i am now targeting one of the following fibo levels : 100%, 127% and 161%. We can trade in trend or maybe bounce from this levels.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    This strategy looks okay but i think that target may be too much, the entry looks okay at 38 level but i will prefer to target the pivot point just before the 100 level to make sure i avoid unexpected change in price action and direction. I think this should be first used on the practice account to get the right results.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I think that i can understand the things strategy, but the issue of using it on the Fibonacci trading principle is what looks very complicated to me. And the values of the periods of the three starter used on the EMA are never common, i have not seen it. Also, in contrast to the value of the trading of the Fibonacci, i think 38.2, 50.0 and 61.8 are the one used, how can a trader knowingly placed 38%. I am somehow confused though.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 14
    Dear Ema10, although i understand your strategy and looks quite good and attractive. First of all i would thank you for sharing such strategy. But i would like to say that there are newbies here, who needs picture to understand this strategy more effectively. So if you can share them some pictures and trades , no matter it is a backtest or what, it will really help them.
    And yes of course, we all should first demo trade this strategy.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I think that i can understand the things strategy, but the issue of using it on the Fibonacci trading principle is what looks very complicated to me. And the values of the periods of the three starter used on the EMA are never common, i have not seen it. Also, in contrast to the value of the trading of the Fibonacci, i think 38.2, 50.0 and 61.8 are the one used, how can a trader knowingly placed 38%. I am somehow confused though.
    Am also confused too but am guessing the reason its because he did not include a picture to show what he means,I know what a fibonacci looks like but I can't picture the cross on the chart alonge side the Ema,I think some members such as myself still need some knowledge on how to upload pics and take screen shot,because theory without practical is baseless.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Quote Originally Posted by uchexxx View Post
    Am also confused too but am guessing the reason its because he did not include a picture to show what he means,I know what a fibonacci looks like but I can't picture the cross on the chart alonge side the Ema,I think some members such as myself still need some knowledge on how to upload pics and take screen shot,because theory without practical is baseless.
    Yes! Same here. i am also waiting for some charts pictures and some previous trades results so that we can judge how good or better is this strategy from others and then maybe we can use this strategy in our trading.
    But perhaps this member has no access to the internet or not interested in sharing us the pictures

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Ema10 View Post
    This strategy i use for identifying important levels and to targeting one of fibo levels. First i am placing on the chart 2 ema, ema 89 and ema 377, on the cross of this two ema i am placing fibonaci 38 % level, and i am now targeting one of the following fibo levels : 100%, 127% and 161%. We can trade in trend or maybe bounce from this levels.
    Discussion of this strategy would be more interesting if you can display the images. For beginners like me, it might be easier to understand what is seen rather than just reading the words. So if you do not mind, could you give an example of an image.

Not allowed!
    “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    This is a good trading system so far it is for fibonacci trading strategy, it is one of the best in the forex trading. Those points are the point of noting in them, the points work well to give you your long trading and short trading result. It is not all the time that you make money on this, it will give you more profits only than losses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    this is also good because this trading technique has to do with the candles as well and any technical trading technique that make use of the candles is going to be effective because the Forex market gets to speak to traders through the use of candle formations and many traders have not been able to get to know this .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    well my dear you say about This strategy to use so we doing work on different way like if we create that level start to 28 from to 38 and then use to fibo system so the main is EMA how we can involved in that system because the some time market is not run very slow can you please tell us ?

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast