СHF/JPY - Page 53
Page 53 of 96 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: СHF/JPY

By viewing the chart of the CHFJPY we conclude that the price is going up trend due to the price location at the higher levels than moving average of 21 and it must be filtered which will led to buy orders until the price got lower So we use the intersectionof the ema5 simple as a slow one and the sma 5 as a fast one and as you can see they are showing a Sell signal to confirm the direction that we talked about and to get ensured to execute these orders we I use also the intersections between RSI and moving average 21 which is clear in the chart and the indicators will give us a sell intersection by the current time then which is not like the same like the main signal then I can’t enter a trade by now So the buying will occur today by using fractals indicator to fulfill the targets that will be located at 113.5

By monitoring the hourly chart of the CHFJPY we will notice good selling signals because we have a red arrow as the last signal of EMA crossover indicator that uses 2 exponential moving averages with different shifts and at the same time we can see the red line crossing below the blue one which confirm the sell signal .
    We can have the same result by using QQE indicator we can find the lines Below the fifty levels and showing a sell cross below the chart.
    My target is to sell till the price can reach 112.95 because there is a support there or to get a new buy signal on the indicators .

CHFJPY still tries to reach the MA line that become its resistance level. The momentum line has moved above zero level, and 5 days to 10 days candles are in bullish trend. If QQE line also can perform bullish cross, I think this pair will confirm bullish as it manages to break the MA line.
    “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Banned
    As you can all realize there is a downward trend taking place on the CHFJPY pair indicated by the red dots appearing on the bars the price may keep going south so long it stays lower than the level 113.68 which is considered a strong resistance and also a weekly pivot point that of course until it hits the support at level 111.67 which is also a weekly pivot point.
    But there is another possibility that might yet take place and that is if the price broke the resistance 113.68 and got itself a bullish signal via the blue dots in this case I do think that the price will be heading north till it hits the resistance 114.45 which is the pivot level of the current week.

By monitoring the hourly chart of the CHFJPY we will notice good buying signals because we have a blue arrow as the last signal of EMA crossover indicator that uses 2 exponential moving averages with different shifts and at the same time we can see the red line crossing above the blue one which confirm the buy signal .
    We can have the same result by using QQE indicator we can find the lines Below the fifty levels and showing a buy cross below the chart.
    My target is to buy till the price can reach 113.25 because there is a resistance there or to get a new sell signal on the indicators .

By monitoring the hourly chart of the CHFJPY we will notice good buying signals because we have a blue arrow as the last signal of EMA crossover indicator that uses 2 exponential moving averages with different shifts and at the same time we can see the red line crossing above the blue one which confirm the buy signal .
    We can have the same result by using QQE indicator we can find the lines above the fifty levels and showing a buy cross below the chart.
    My target is to buy till the price can reach 112.75 because there is a resistance there or to get a new sell signal on the indicators .

Banned
    As you can all realize there is a upward trend taking place on the CHFJPY pair indicated by the blue dots appearing on the bars the price may keep going north so long it stays lower than the level 111.67 which is considered a strong support and also a weekly pivot point that of course until it hits the resistance at level 113.68 which is also a weekly pivot point.
    But there is another possibility that might yet take place and that is if the price broke the support 111.67 and got itself a bearish signal via the red dots in this case I do think that the price will be heading south till it hits the support 110.43 which is the pivot level of the current week.

By viewing the chart of the CHFJPY we conclude that the price is going up trend due to the price location at the higher levels than moving average of 21 and it must be filtered which will led to buy orders until the price got lower So we use the intersectionof the ema5 simple as a slow one and the sma 5 as a fast one and as you can see they are showing a Sell signal to confirm the direction that we talked about and to get ensured to execute these orders we I use also the intersections between RSI and moving average 21 which is clear in the chart and the indicators will give us a sell intersection by the current time then which is not like the same like the main signal then I can’t enter a trade by now So the buying will occur today by using fractals indicator to fulfill the targets that will be located at 113.42

The CHFJPY now is on a bullish direction according to Henkin Ashi candles color which is red at this moment in associated with up arrow to indicate up trend When trying to analyze Snake vs T3-Clean you can see a buy signal due to intersection happens And to make sure you can take a look on the trend session indicator and you can see the blue bar to confirm a buy signal for current period Another important thing that you need to keep in mind is the resistance located at 113.93 which may get the price reversed to down levels if it fails to break it

Banned
    As you can all realize there is a upward trend taking place on the CHFJPY pair indicated by the blue dots appearing on the bars the price may keep going north so long it stays lower than the level 111.67 which is considered a strong support and also a weekly pivot point that of course until it hits the resistance at level 113.68 which is also a weekly pivot point.
    But there is another possibility that might yet take place and that is if the price broke the support 111.67 and got itself a bearish signal via the red dots in this case I do think that the price will be heading south till it hits the support 110.43 which is the pivot level of the current week.

Page 53 of 96 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast