Robo Option scam me
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Robo Option scam me

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Robo Option scam me

[lang=ar]where is my money people you stolled my money im a young man with a physical diabilities where is my money people all forums should know about this broker i m waiting for 2 months of bussniss days and never opened a discussions in any forum but robo forex didnt respect my loyalty to them and stolled my money i want my money back ...its forums time to know the truth i have a proofs about every thing[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=ar]where is the humans feelings in my situation where is honor[/lang]

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by salehov View Post
    [lang=ar]where is my money people you stolled my money im a young man with a physical diabilities where is my money people all forums should know about this broker i m waiting for 2 months of bussniss days and never opened a discussions in any forum but robo forex didnt respect my loyalty to them and stolled my money i want my money back ...its forums time to know the truth i have a proofs about every thing[/lang]
    You appealed our company in the request #7708.
    We replied all your messages. You got from us complete answers about ARN-codes and screenshots that payments from our side was executed successfully for both withrawal. Then we gave you ways to solve your situation. Please sepcify did you checked information in our screenshots? Did you contact your bank with your ARN-codes and screenshots?
    Please send this information in your request from your live account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    As i told you for 2 months i contacted my bank alot of times more than 7times they do every thing nothing in my visa nothing in my bank account i give them all the details and pictures you send it to me nothing nothing im not cheatimg you people nothing my bank found in my visa card or my bank account wich is contacted with the visa card all what i want my money thats my right if im using a trusted regulated broker like robo forex

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    you know everything about my problem 2months of bussniss days you always answer me by the arn number and i contacted my bank every time and they do everything to find the money 250$ in my body condition with my physical disabilities there is nothing i can do except working in forex thats my life thanks to god for it but you are taking ky money from me i want it as i said i told you before any move to send my money to my skrill account for ignoring any problem but you refused and you lost my money so that i want my money by any way.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    you know everything about my problem 2months of bussniss days you always answer me by the arn number and i contacted my bank every time and they do everything to find the money 250$ in my body condition with my physical disabilities there is nothing i can do except working in forex thats my life thanks to god for it but you are taking ky money from me i want it as i said i told you before any move to send my money to my skrill account for ignoring any problem but you refused and you lost my money so that i want my money by any way.
    Please in the request #7708 https://my.robooption.com/en/help/add-request/ attach a written confirmation from your bank for the period from 30.11.2015 to 30.12.2015 that you haven't got money to your card.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Support manager View Post
    Please in the request #7708 https://my.robooption.com/en/help/add-request/ attach a written confirmation from your bank for the period from 30.11.2015 to 30.12.2015 that you haven't got money to your card.
    All my proofs uploaded let me see what ypu will do i upoladed a bank staent for my account amd for my credit card untill today

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    [QUOTE=Support manager;353918]Please in the request #7708 https://my.robooption.com/en/help/add-request/ attach a written confirmation from your bank for the period from 30.11.2015 to 30.12.2015 that
    Let me see how robo forex the trusted regulated broker will give me back my money i will upload my verfied by the bank and goverment doument in this forum but i will wait your respond in my help request

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Let me see how robo forex the trusted regulated broker will give me back my money i will upload my verfied by the bank and goverment doument in this forum but i will wait your respond in my help request
    Hello!

Your request is in process. Please wait for our reply in request.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Im waiting for this process

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast