Robo Option scam me - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Robo Option scam me

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Robo Option scam me

[lang=ar]where is my money people you stolled my money im a young man with a physical diabilities where is my money people all forums should know about this broker i m waiting for 2 months of bussniss days and never opened a discussions in any forum but robo forex didnt respect my loyalty to them and stolled my money i want my money back ...its forums time to know the truth i have a proofs about every thing[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Support manager View Post
    Hello!

Your request is in process. Please wait for our reply in request.
    I send all proofs to them my bank statment verfied and my deposits inside my robo option account appeared in the statment thats another proof people let me see how my money will back to me if you are realy trusted broker.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    It looks you will start play games on me after i proof my case with a full evidance thats will be a great new proof in forex forums

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I am new in the Forex trading business so I do not know that robo really pay our bonus money to our trading account and I also want to know how many amount will be transferred to my trading account and can be do the trade with the real trading account.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    I was so scared when I read this heading, but was comforted by the prompt response of the manager of the company. Well, in my discretion here, the company has done their part, you and your bank should do yours. There are common cases of money misplacement via interbank transaction all over the world, and the money would have been executed successfully by the sending party itself.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I was so scared when I read this heading, but was comforted by the prompt response of the manager of the company. Well, in my discretion here, the company has done their part, you and your bank should do yours. There are common cases of money misplacement via interbank transaction all over the world, and the money would have been executed successfully by the sending party itself.
    I do not think this company is a scam, it is the company that is powered by the roboforex itself. Since roboforex has being fair to their traders they will be fair with the option trading too. I do not let anything i read from other traders baffles me , because many of them might be guilty. But wen this allegations comes form more, i begin to suspect.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431
    The matter was answered, cause of no participation of the thread starter we are closing the thread

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12