Why do we get losses in the Forex? - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Why do we get losses in the Forex?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30

Question Why do we get losses in the Forex?

I think all of us know about the say "about 95%of the traders are losers in forex "
    see why ?
    I think that there are many reasons

1- trading random . without having a proper strategy

2 you may have a strategy but most of the time do not execute it properly.

3 emotions interferes of our way in the trading .

4- try to imitate others who make huge profits .

5-being greedy

6-impatience to the market .

7-neglecting the analyzes with its different types .

And you can tell,Frankly, me what is your own reasons for the losses ....

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Add to these and all of our respected ideas for my post , mates . that there are many times we think of our feelings about the price . due to the more trading we do , we can form a feeling of the price will be enough or stop moving at certain level but the market of course has its different opinion . that makes us lose our trade

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    we have to be careful in what we are doing in this business,so we must really learn how to analyze charts and ignore market movements that are not good enough and we need to know that all the risk in trading need to be carefully selected also we must follow rules with complete discipline

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    it becomes clear that most of the times in which we get losses . there is a reason . can due to the wrong manner in which we analyse the market . or the bad way we understand about the field . related to the greed for some traders . . lose of the right money management which can badly harm our trading no doubt . add to this the lose of self confident when trading profitable trades .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    that there are many times we think of our feelings about the price .
    We get losses when we do not consider the long-term situation in the trading instrument.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I may need to add some point of view to be taken into our consecration when we are going to open a trade , the lot size and how can manage it later in the case of profit or losses , there may be a need to partially close some of the lot size in order to make a good chance for the remains to move safely . or to reduce risks in the case of profits

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    I think you cover it well that the way we are mostly face losses in market there are some common and mostly reason of losses is being greedy and do not understand the context of trade which is a real cause of trade and we have to be work in market for better trade management through the control of our weakness and it is depend on trader how fast we understand the requirement of the market for successful trading .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    psychological the traders needs to have a self control for many reasons , the most ways which led the traders to a big losses is to behave in a very random way , that the market requiters us to be well studied and have the best tool for the trading , too . that strategies and indicators defensibly will help us to know abouyt the good points to enter and get out of the market

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    nk all of us know about the say "about 95%of the traders are losers in forex "
    see why ?
    I think that there are many r
    there are many reasons for traders why they can lose in trading, and some of them I also experience myself.
    1. when in a psychological condition that is not good. I am the type of person who easily changes mood or mood swings. this is very dangerous if berpofesi as a market because the mood conditions change, so it affects the decision to buy or sell when entering the market. seeing trend movements becomes unclear. therefore I need a good mood, not feeling burdened, not sad so that I can enjoy with joy when meeting the market.
    2. when conditions are not fit. if the condition is tired, lack of rest or sick is certainly very influencing when trading. You can't think clearly and often you can't see charts or markets properly.
    3. affected by the analysis of others. this is part of self confidence. sometimes we are with analytical skills and intuition to make trading plans and mapping according to what we see. here we make a decision what we must do to open a position. but sometimes when we have planned it well and carefully, we accidentally see the analysis of other people who are different from us. this sometimes makes us less confident about our planning. not infrequently, we even follow the analysis of others and it turns out that we actually suffer losses.

Not allowed!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112