Questions and answers - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Questions and answers

Thumbs Up
    Received: 245
    Given: 151

Questions and answers

Dear users!

Here you can ask any questions concerning contests and promotions "Happy birthday, Forum". Wish you to have a good time!

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 204
    Dear MIGHTYRAMESH,

Please read the general rules of this forum and communicative bonus. Here is the link for you
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/5...ive-Bonus-quot

Here you will learn how can you move to higher status. Sure there are many rookie and pro in this forum and they are growing. Your good work can give you prize here in this contest and higher status if you meet the criteria. Keep trying and good luck for you.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Bro and Sis, contest will close soon. And there is enough room for many more participants. So why you are waiting. Come and present your nice content and give yourself a chance to win good prize money. And don't forget it can help you to improve your forum status. So please don't wait and join the contest now.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    hy, sir, kindly check the birthday wish contest, i think someone created many news ids and like the own wish......all new ids have 7,8,9 likes which is by cheated i think, kindly check

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    hy, sir, kindly check the birthday wish contest, i think someone created many news ids and like the own wish......all new ids have 7,8,9 likes which is by cheated i think, kindly check
    Hi , do not worry about it, we will analyze everything

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Coming to the end of the another contest. Bro and Sis just give yourself a chance to win here. As we have many contests, a lot of room for you too. So come with a nice content and win. I would be very happy if any new member or rookie come with a nice presentation. Time is going fast, so don't wait.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56
    Well done lawners1791, you suddenly got a whole big list of friends who helped you. For me it is really difficult to understand what you write in the first place.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Hi, we know everything , please keep the discussion relevant , thank you , if anyone have issue , just use this thread
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/1...ort-violations

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Officially we are coming to close of another contest in this forum. Bit disappointed you know for not find more contestant. Whatever, there might be a day we will find hundred of contestants in a contest! Now just for tomorrow to know the contest result.

I just say if you have missed this contest then do visit this forum every now and then, more contest may be available soon.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Officially we are coming to close of another contest in this forum. Bit disappointed you know for not find more contestant. Whatever, there might be a day we will find hundred of contestants in a contest! Now just for tomorrow to know the contest result.

I just say if you have missed this contest then do visit this forum every now and then, more contest may be available soon.
    haven't you check already a new contest on the way
    http://forum.roboforex.com/forums/76...trader-Contest

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Yes, I have noticed it. And taking part as well. And made some profit as well. I hope this contest will suit me well as leverage is low. It will be great if I can end on top 10. Right now just staying around top 15. Come bro and sis here is your favorite trading contest, come, join, trade and win big.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast