Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: what is invesments ?

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193

what is invesments ?

real investment

we know that forex trading is the place for us to invest the money and make it grow unlimitedly . but there are some points that should understood by us fromt the first step then understand that forex is a place for us to create our career too

there are some questions that we need to know, is it good to start trading with big capital as investment ? is it wise ? we have to ask to ourselves about it first before make a decision, do we understand this business properly and ready for it ?

my simple words that we need to know about the meaning of investment itself, many traders think to trade with big capital is a sign for success, but i guess this is wrong concept,

investment, this is a thing where we start something with a small number or capital and then try to make it grow bigger time by time and then we can take the benefits from it, and even get success,.
    then the risk is low if we fail, but when the balance grow , means that we have already made a right thing and the chances to grow and success is opened widely

for this thing, the choice is ours, what thing that will taken to start trading forex, do we need big capital to start trading or do we start it with small capital but we have enough preparation for it ?
    because forex trading is about the skill and ability to control and manage

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    right capital for trading or right investment will make the traders feel comfortable in this business and especially when they know for what should done in it, for a trader who have good vision will think that we only need to trade with some investments and then try to make it grow, and not to trade with big capital and hope big earning,
    I think we should first thing of the right knowledge and risk trading skills, they are the things we would be needing first thus when we have them, then no matter the amount of money we invest we would be able to grow it with time, but then when we don't have the right trading skills and knowledge any investment made will be a waste.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    I think we should first thing of the right knowledge and risk trading skills, they are the things we would be needing first thus when we have them, then no matter the amount of money we invest we would be able to grow it with time, but then when we don't have the right trading skills and knowledge any investment made will be a waste.
    It is a great one my friend, traders who want to make the best in the market should first think of the likely means that they could get the success from. And nothing is possible without the experience of the trader, you have to learn, it is after learning the investments will come and traders will use what they know to work on their capital rightly.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    the investment is nothing when the traders do not know how to trade properly, then why, the main idea here that we have to minimize the risk then use small capital and invest it for trading, this is the chances for traders to learn much for how to make it grow, that is the main basic about investment, and not to invest big money for making big earning,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    As Forex is a business and business is always relating to money.And every one hard work for this money. So successive losing of money make a trader mentally disturb because no guy want to lose money. But here a stop or break is very necessary for a trader because further trading may affect his trading more. So he has to control his decisions for trading, as he need rest and fresh mind to start trade again.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    As Forex is a business and business is always relating to money.And every one hard work for this money. So successive losing of money make a trader mentally disturb because no guy want to lose money. But here a stop or break is very necessary for a trader because further trading may affect his trading more. So he has to control his decisions for trading, as he need rest and fresh mind to start trade again.
    Well, successive losing money in here will only pent up your own stress anyway and you need to learn how to clear your mind once again i'm sure. Only several ammount of traders can really clear their mind while trading since it's a very hard to keep stay patience especially while you have lost a great deal of money. I know the feel of losing money in here after all so i think we need to experience loss in order to get better for the future.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Well, successive losing money in here will only pent up your own stress anyway and you need to learn how to clear your mind once again i'm sure. Only several ammount of traders can really clear their mind while trading since it's a very hard to keep stay patience especially while you have lost a great deal of money. I know the feel of losing money in here after all so i think we need to experience loss in order to get better for the future.
    not easy to get the clear mind and keep it stable during on this business, and yes only several traders who can do it, but it does not mean we can not do that, as long as have a good will and commitment for this, we can keep trying for that, the experiences will teach us to get better steps on it,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    The wise ones really do invest into something and expect a good return in the long run, and then some other people who I think are wise but don't admit it and wouldn't want to put it to work will invest money and a little amount of money expecting they start making it big in a short time and that does work that way.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    not easy to get the clear mind and keep it stable during on this business, and yes only several traders who can do it, but it does not mean we can not do that, as long as have a good will and commitment for this, we can keep trying for that, the experiences will teach us to get better steps on it,
    Of course, it is never easy to have the clear mind, and for traders that are investing in the market, they will be sure they are investing the right amount that will not cause them to be emotional. If they are emotional, that might affect the trader greatly. Also, a good trading experience will guide you through whatever you want in the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Of course, it is never easy to have the clear mind, and for traders that are investing in the market, they will be sure they are investing the right amount that will not cause them to be emotional. If they are emotional, that might affect the trader greatly. Also, a good trading experience will guide you through whatever you want in the market.
    [lang=id]spend the time for practicing and get the experiences, at least, they will know how much should invest their money and manage them for making profit, but of course, they need to do it without the ambition and emotion, and also need to see their real ability in this market, think wisely is very important for us, and at last, the experiences will give us more view about it[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    If traders start right in this market, perhaps they may have a clear mind in what direction they would want to hid and stay focus on such goal until they achieve, there are lots of traders that never has the right mindset when they start in this market that cause them to lose a lot.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast