what is invesments ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38

Thread: what is invesments ?

  1. #11
    Trader Doge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Very Knowledge.
    Posts
    748
    There is no need of demo I believe. There are more than enough bonuses and cent-account offers - it is much better to trade one of these.
    However just opening the bonus account is not enough - we must set money management goals. The smaller the account - the further in time our goals would be.
    The goals should be the money necessary for the things we desire or some key psychological level - the minimum or average yearly salary for our country, 100 000 dollars or a million for example. The percentage of growth should be based on our success rate with minimum risk, especially at the beginning.
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

  2. #12
    in order to use capital in the forex market by aim to increase them . and start to use them in the trading . it is the meaning of the investment and we can be able to enlarge them whatever we want according to the way in which we can use the market . from one time to another.

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,246
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    in order to use capital in the forex market by aim to increase them . and start to use them in the trading . it is the meaning of the investment and we can be able to enlarge them whatever we want according to the way in which we can use the market . from one time to another.
    that is what i meant, we make investment and we need to try to make it grow, not with big capital to start trading and hope to get big earning from it, but then suddenly the conditions changes where the risk come bigger and lose everything, then, we need to have the ability to keep stable our investment and second for how to make it grow,

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Well, we all would or might see investment as investing our money into forex thus expecting some good return which should be the way it has to be, but then, in forex trading, it literally doesn't work that way. Thus before we would be able to make a dime from forex trading we have to learn, we have to get the good trading skills and knowledge, thus we need to invest our time first.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,246
    splash, that is the reasons for us that we only need to invest small capital and try to make it grow, then traders will need the skill and ability to manage it with well, and not think to get more earning with making big investment at the starting, because the risk is there, and possible to blow all of them because of lack of knowledge,

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    splash, that is the reasons for us that we only need to invest small capital and try to make it grow, then traders will need the skill and ability to manage it with well, and not think to get more earning with making big investment at the starting, because the risk is there, and possible to blow all of them because of lack of knowledge,
    Sure you are right, we have to ensure that we invest what we can afford to loss, it could be 1000 dollars and I think it should not exceed that amount. But then before making an investment,I think we should be able to have learned and invested our time first in the business whereas getting to know how to trade and learn the business.

  7. #17
    Investment in forex trading means putting in some certain amount of money in expectation of better amount. But in forex trading we are the one who is to make the money so we are to learn. Furthermore, if any one could make investment in forex trading but it is not every one that gets to make any profits from the market.

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,776
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    that is the reasons for us that we only need to invest small capital and try to make it grow, then traders will need the skill and ability to manage it with well, and not think to get more earning with making big investment at the starting, because the risk is there, and possible to blow all of them because of lack of knowledge,
    It is a good thing for traders to invest the right capital, that will surely help the trader to have their best regarding what they know in the market. And if your investments is right, you will not just trade with panic, you will trade with right certainty that you can not lose more than what you have, and you can manage it active with right senses.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is a good thing for traders to invest the right capital, that will surely help the trader to have their best regarding what they know in the market. And if your investments is right, you will not just trade with panic, you will trade with right certainty that you can not lose more than what you have, and you can manage it active with right senses.
    I think that it is the better way to trade when we use our own money for the trading . so i see that some of the traders can trade using loans for trade with but it is very dangerous filed to work in the thing which may take us away in the making of losses we should invest a little to of our money and increase them slowly .

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,246
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is a good thing for traders to invest the right capital, that will surely help the trader to have their best regarding what they know in the market. And if your investments is right, you will not just trade with panic, you will trade with right certainty that you can not lose more than what you have, and you can manage it active with right senses.
    right capital for trading or right investment will make the traders feel comfortable in this business and especially when they know for what should done in it, for a trader who have good vision will think that we only need to trade with some investments and then try to make it grow, and not to trade with big capital and hope big earning,

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •