Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 245
    Given: 151

Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC)

Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission

Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission or CySEC (the "Comission") - is an independent public organization, wich responsible for the supervision of the investment services market and securities market in the Republic of Cyprus from 2001.
    Office Address - 27 Diagorou Str., Nicosia, Cyprus
    Telephone:+357 22506600
    Fax:+357 22506700
    General e-mail:info@cysec.gov.cy

The mission of the CySEC is to exercise effective supervision to ensure investor protection and the healthy development of the securities market.

The CySEC goal is to establish the Cyprus securities market as one of the safest, most reliable and attractive destinations for investment.

To achieve this goal and perform the core mission, CySEC has a number of tasks assigned to it:

• To examine applications and grant operating licenses to entities under its supervision, as well as to suspend and revoke the said licenses.
    • To scontrol and regulate the operation of the Cyprus Stock Exchange and of other organised markets in the Republic and the transactions carried out in these markets.
    • To supervise and regulate the agencies under its supervision in order to ensure their compliance with the laws governing their operation.
    • To take all necessary measures in order to adequately carry out its activities;
    • To request and collect information which is necessary or conducive to the exercise of its duties.
    • To impose the administrative and disciplinary sanctions provided by the law.
    • To require the cessation of practices which are contrary to the securities market laws.
    • To apply to a competent court for the issue of an order for detention, or charge or freezing or prevention of alienation or transaction involving assets.
    • To issue regulatory Directives and Decisions.
    • To cooperate and shares data (information) with other state authorities, foreign regulatory authorities and competent organizations;
    • performs other tasks and obligations assigned to it.

Since Cyprus is a member of the European Union, CySEC has worked closely with other foreign regulators, and takes an active part in European and international affairs, thereby ensuring that not only Cyprus but also of European legislation in general.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 44
    thank you for your knowledge for the Cyprus securities and exchange. I am a beginner and I finally understand what cySec is?
    I often browse about brokers in the world, and I find (read) some of them using CyCec. the knowledge you shared earlier helped me to believe that brokers under CyCec are safe and competent.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    I think this organizations are well known and they have been around for a long term.All what i can to this is that traders should make their proper research and be rest assured before working most brokers online because most tends to be trustworthy and eventually they turn out to be something else.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Diverse investment sectors have been expanded in the present day so that traders can make utilization of their savings in profitable fields. A wide variety of crypto currencies like Bit-coin, Lite-coin, Etherum, Ripple, etc. are now being incorporated with the investment portfolios of various traders so that traders can earn money from safe trading. However to enjoy secured trading a trader must choose licensed trading platform even in case of digital trading.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123