Can we use indicators without Practice.
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we use indicators without Practice.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Can we use indicators without Practice.

I use many indicators without practice sometime i get pass and sometime i get success. So should we practice indicators first or not. Many traders use indicators without practice and They get good profit though indicators.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 48
    we have to need indicator for the doing trade and i think if you do not follow indicator you will not make good profit and you can understand about the forex trade and this is the most important by the following indicator you will be get good skill and success on the forex trade which is the best for you

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is very possible, ad i have done it times without number. There are some indicators that you know it will not repaints, Once you can reads their meaning and gets how they works, you do not need to waste your time further, just put them into the good trading use, If you are right, they will learn very well for you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Of course, but we should already know the function of the indicator. If we learn one by one all the indicators in forex trading, it looks like we will not have enough time, so it's better we know its function, and we can use when we're requiring these indicators.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Atif View Post
    I use many indicators without practice sometime i get pass and sometime i get success. So should we practice indicators first or not. Many traders use indicators without practice and They get good profit though indicators.
    Do you really know many traders use indicators without practice have a good profit? I think we should do the practice before using indicators to help make a technical analysis in real trading because each indicator has its own advantages and disadvantages. We should have understood and familiar with it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    Possibly, but it would only seem easy for those who have long worked as a forex trader. But for those who is still new and do not know much about the character of the existing indicators, then it will be difficult. How can knowing an indicator will be generate profits, if not yet know the character of the indicators. Then you should, the beginners practicing in a demo account first to be able to determine the accuracy of the indicators.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 48
    if you do not follow indicator you will not make you success in forex trade for make you success on the forex trade then you must be need demo practice and this the best one for make you success on the forex trade so get skill by the demo trade and this is easy way for getting success on the forex trade

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Atif View Post
    In my personal opinion i not think that you will use the indicator with our practising of the trading and i think you must test it in the demo before you will use in the real trading and have the good practice of the indicator before you will use in the live trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    trading depending on indicators only may be enough to loss all your capital fast .if you want to trade Forex successfully you must have the enough knowledge about the technical analysis after this you can use some indicators to have the best trade so we can say that using some indicators may help us .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I think it will be very difficult to use indicators without practice.As it will be very complicated and difficult to use.Trading in Forex also requires use of indicators in order to trade safe.We should know all the functions of the indicators and know the uses of every indicators and make them use according to our trading strategy or plans.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast