Loss can create problem or it help to solve problem.
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Loss can create problem or it help to solve problem.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Loss can create problem or it help to solve problem.

When i was beginner i lost a lot of my investment in Forex. It create a lot problem for me. But now If i loss my money then i learn and i try to solve my problem So it happen to you also.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 48
    loss is the part of business by the loss money you will be make you skill and i think this is the best for the new trader if you do not loss then you will be think forex is the easy business but by the loss you will be make life actually forex life easy and i think this is the need for the all and by the loss you will get success

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    So many forex traders are saying that losses are good, but i have carefully checked this, and i say that losses are not good, they will do the trader no good than doing him so bad. It is better that you take hear on the losses that you are having. Still, it can make you correct your errors.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Loss is very normal factor in forex trade, so we should not fear to loss, rather we need to accept it easy and try to learn the reason of loss and rectify in further trading. Loss can help us to become a perfect trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Loss is one of the most impotent indicator for forexusiness. trading, mainly forex trader (newbie) should have mentality to adopt loss to being a successful trader. i believe without loss any trader can not being able to get the real test of wining in the forex , that means making profit in forex. loss have vital role here to make your success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Losses initially certainly generate problems, because our capital is reduced because of the loss. But through the losses we get a valuable lesson for those losses showed sautu our failures so that we can fix again, so our trading skills become better later.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    I have learned a lot from each loss time ago. I will let the trade loss and then open trade again and again by trading signal for now. In my opinion we should not learn any lost because it would make us always change the trading strategy but we can do an evaluation at the end of the month.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I think in forex trading business loss create both because when we loose money in this business many traders give up in this business and they don't want to start this business again and on the other hand some good traders have always there is a great change because of the loss to find out their mistakes in the market so loss can play an very important role for any kind of trader in this business its depend upon us how we take our loss here

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    Atif, For me when I lost my money for the first time I was so stressed . its mean loss can make me create some problem . Be honest many problem must i received , such I felt guilty of me because my mind was making barrier about thousand times , i did not eat, can not relax when sleep and also can not concentrate on work several days.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    in Forex you have to manage money for trade as you read in discleminer that Forex is risky business and it is not suitable for every trader.So monymangement is key of success in Forex trading .Lose is part of this game but you can manage minmum lose to stay in this market you should always put SL on every trade and that is not more that 20 % of your actual investment

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast