Motivation may also lead you towards Huge Loss, Is it true? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Motivation may also lead you towards Huge Loss, Is it true?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3

Motivation may also lead you towards Huge Loss, Is it true?

Hello folks.

I am here now to ask you a very awkward, but well sounding question. As the thread says, my question is all about the motivation and it's negative effect on our trading. Some might agree and some might disagree with me, but i am sharing what i have experienced till now from my experience and i hope you all will alsdiscuss your views with us.

Let me come to the topic. The word motivation is a very positive term, people use it when they find it very tough to stay in the forex business, motivating someone is really very appreciative and i also do agree with you, but you must also know that whether your motivation is giving the correct impact on the followers or not.

Let me give you guys an example. A Trader invested $1000 in forex hoping to earn profits, but due to his mistakes he lost all of his $1000. Now again the trader get motivated from somewhere and again reinvested $1000 but again he had lost. He invest likewise 5times but each time he faced failure. So in this situation, do you think the motivation played any positive role? No, right?

I am not saying that motivation is useless, but motivate aftet full preparation will help you better in your way. That's my intention to say by expressing my view via this thread. Now it's your turn to share a piece of your experience and views.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    You have sensed right mate, we have to keep patience and calm during the all market conditions, some of them could be bad for us and we need right kind of self control that time, trader's are losing because they don't have the self discipline and their psychology go in very lower stage when their emotions enter in trading.
    traders can not make anything good from this business when they are not patient, the patience of traders keeps traders active to making the money and be always doing what is to be done to get them the money. this is what i believe with traders and that can make traders have the success.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    traders can not make anything good from this business when they are not patient, the patience of traders keeps traders active to making the money and be always doing what is to be done to get them the money. this is what i believe with traders and that can make traders have the success.
    A trader needs to take care of his emotions first before he can be become a profitable trader, strategy and money management but if we dont have good control of our emotions we can be impatience and impulsive most of the time during trading that can lead to huge loses that can possibly wiped out our account.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    A trader needs to take care of his emotions first before he can be become a profitable trader, strategy and money management but if we dont have good control of our emotions we can be impatience and impulsive most of the time during trading that can lead to huge loses that can possibly wiped out our account.
    [lang=id]right , that is very important for them to control the emotion with well, so good for them to train themselves from the beginning till they have the ability to make it low for all the time, that is the thing that will make them get the clear mind to think for making right decisions in the market,it can help them to avoid big losing[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    The forex market works especially like whatever other markets that exchanges resources, for example, stocks, securities or items. The manner in which you exchange the forex market will decide if you make a benefit. You may feel when looking through online that it appears to be other individuals can exchange forex effectively and you can't. It's not valid; it's simply your self-discernment that causes it to appear that way.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    When a trader loss once, and he loss again up to four different times, then his emotions and psychology will be affected, and hence, it can urge him to make further trades just to recover his losses. And this is not a good attitude for a trader. A trader should never trade to recover his loss.
    hello guys..
    Well, most traders will become traumatize for sure. But an experienced one will think differently in this field such as they will want to earn more money by perfecting the wrong strategy in their trading history. Although it's quite easy if you think about it, i think that not many traders actually will be doing this for sure since they just can't think positively unless they have a big profit once in the past

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Motivation could be great when applied properly. It helps traders to make efforts necessary to succeed in trading. Actually, motivation is something that makes trading routine not so difficult and exhausting.
    At the same time, motivation could not last for a long period of time. It just helps trader to start or to deal with something that is very complicated, but to develop as a trader you need discipline too.Discipline makes trader to do what is necessary despite any issues. To my mind, discipline is one of the most important things in trading. Many traders fail just due to the lack of discipline. By the way, it is one of the reasons why traders move form manual trading to automated one - trading bot has no emotions, so it makes trades strictly in accordance with trading rules prescribed by his system. Discipline helps traders to deal with emotions that appear during trading process, such as fear or greed.
    Both motivation and discipline are important for any trader, because they make easier to deal with all issues traders face during trading process.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor1911 View Post
    Hello folks.

I am here now to ask you a very awkward, but well sounding question. As the thread says, my question is all about the motivation and it's negative effect on our trading. Some might agree and some might disagree with me, but i am sharing what i have experienced till now from my experience and i hope you all will alsdiscuss your views with us.

Let me come to the topic. The word motivation is a very positive term, people use it when they find it very tough to stay in the forex business, motivating someone is really very appreciative and i also do agree with you, but you must also know that whether your motivation is giving the correct impact on the followers or not.

Let me give you guys an example. A Trader invested $1000 in forex hoping to earn profits, but due to his mistakes he lost all of his $1000. Now again the trader get motivated from somewhere and again reinvested $1000 but again he had lost. He invest likewise 5times but each time he faced failure. So in this situation, do you think the motivation played any positive role? No, right?

I am not saying that motivation is useless, but motivate aftet full preparation will help you better in your way. That's my intention to say by expressing my view via this thread. Now it's your turn to share a piece of your experience and views.
    Good morning ..
    i think losing investment as the return of the worse on strategy to release the improper limit on exchange with the requests on opening new order those as leaving of ones with the choice on offers as trader might back on work with the customs of manage on preparing the better improvesment to develop system and trading with the good confidence.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by lawners1791 View Post
    losing investment as the return of the worse on strategy to release the improper limit on exchange with the requests on opening new order those as leaving of ones with the choice on offers as trader might back on work with the customs of manage on preparing the better improvesment to develop system and trading with the good confidence.
    If you trade in Forex which is the biggest investment platform for currency exchange, you may face loss there is no doubt. The traders who only wants to earn money I think Forex trading is not the right place for them. As a trader I always prepared myself with the support of my reliable broker in my trading career. Even though they give me motivation and promotional offers which has many advantages in my trading for earning good money.

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456