Motivation may also lead you towards Huge Loss, Is it true? - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 58

Thread: Motivation may also lead you towards Huge Loss, Is it true?

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Yes, when we are too motivated in forex trading we tend to have much emotions, thus we tend to do things the wrong way. But then, that does not mean that being motivated is a bad thing, actually it is a good one and we need to understand that to become successful we need to be motivated but then at the same time, we need to ensure that we don't allow our emotions to get to the way we work.
    Being too motivated for me will make me work harder and with good amount of zeal. But we should not be very excited ever in trading. Many people like Forex trading since it is one of better to make money anytime and anywhere. However, it is a risky business, therefore it must be taken as serious business activity otherwise you can receive huge loose

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    Being too motivated for me will make me work harder and with good amount of zeal. But we should not be very excited ever in trading. Many people like Forex trading since it is one of better to make money anytime and anywhere. However, it is a risky business, therefore it must be taken as serious business activity otherwise you can receive huge loose
    I do not think that motivation is a bad thing, traders will have their success with the motivated energy that can give the trader the best. But the trader should work with the best interest of their trading system and what they are sure of. If they did this, success will surely come along what the trader is doing.

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,246
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I do not think that motivation is a bad thing, traders will have their success with the motivated energy that can give the trader the best. But the trader should work with the best interest of their trading system and what they are sure of. If they did this, success will surely come along what the trader is doing.
    right mate, motivation is a good thing that will trigger the traders to learn deeply, and then traders will increase their ability to manage this business properly and better than the past,
    but if something happen to push them for making more with ignore the rules , then it was not caused by motivation, but the ambition and emotion in mind

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    right mate, motivation is a good thing that will trigger the traders to learn deeply, and then traders will increase their ability to manage this business properly and better than the past,
    but if something happen to push them for making more with ignore the rules , then it was not caused by motivation, but the ambition and emotion in mind
    Right, being motivated is important so that we can keep on trying even if we fail many times, if there are no reasons why we trade in this market we may not continue trying the moment we suffers a lot of loses, motivation is needed in every endeavor in life and trading is no difference.
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

  5. #25
    Trader lawners1791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lawners Makesup
    Posts
    11,924
    following use with the manage to run being with the limit on expending use of risks with the moderation leaves of chance to gives with good option as having with supports on confirmation to work with the certain on accuracy with the preparation of order on opening position with the market.

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,776
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Right, being motivated is important so that we can keep on trying even if we fail many times, if there are no reasons why we trade in this market we may not continue trying the moment we suffers a lot of loses, motivation is needed in every endeavor in life and trading is no difference.
    Yes sir, that is a very good idea for traders to follow. If you are motivated, you will not quit the market on time, and you will have the zeal/energy to trade more and get the best in the market. The quitters are the traders that are of low thoughts, and with little loss, they will give up the whole effort in the market.

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    In such a scenario where we have been making money thus we would be more motivated to keep on trading and keep on making money. If we are not careful on the way we trade and allow the success we have made get to our head we would not be able to keep up with the market and rules we have to, thus we get over confident as we are over motivated.

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,776
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    In such a scenario where we have been making money thus we would be more motivated to keep on trading and keep on making money. If we are not careful on the way we trade and allow the success we have made get to our head we would not be able to keep up with the market and rules we have to, thus we get over confident as we are over motivated.
    Well, it is very good for traders to be well motivated in the market, if you have the motivation, it shows you will have the energy to be trading unrelently. That is good for traders that are sure of what they are doing in the market, and with the profits gathering, the motivation of traders would be greatly increased.

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,246
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, it is very good for traders to be well motivated in the market, if you have the motivation, it shows you will have the energy to be trading unrelently. That is good for traders that are sure of what they are doing in the market, and with the profits gathering, the motivation of traders would be greatly increased.
    yes, traders need to have the motivation for it, become the energy for them to keep learning and practicing and dig it deeply, then get the correct understanding to maximize themselves in this business,
    but also traders need to have the ability to see a difference between motivation and ambition, because both of them will push to trade to get maximum results, but the way is different,

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, it is very good for traders to be well motivated in the market, if you have the motivation, it shows you will have the energy to be trading unrelently. That is good for traders that are sure of what they are doing in the market, and with the profits gathering, the motivation of traders would be greatly increased.
    But then if we should be able to control our emotions and thus be inspired and motivated we would be able to make money from the market. The reason why there are so much losers is because traders don't use to have their trading emotions in check thus they don't seem to learn and they don't seem to get to understand the business how it works.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •