Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success?
Page 1 of 130 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3

Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success?

As we are all in this forex family , we all are here to earn money. So have good experience some have don't have sufficient skills but we all are here to earn money. Trader having knowledge and experience will find it easy to earn, but those who are not having sufficient knowledge will find it tough to survive. So the newbie traders have to work hard if they want to stay here.

Now, as a newbie trader, you have got two options. One is that you follow the expert traders. You can learn from the experience from the successful traders. Many high class trader are sharing their strategies and you can very well take full advantage of those articles.

And the second option is that you learn of yourself. Its definitely a hard task to learn the whole of your own , but what you will learn by your own will be a very fruitful for you.

so my question for you , whether you will go with the flow which most traders follow the trend of following the expert traders or you will make your own footsteps which will be followed by others? Please share your views.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Learning by ourself could be dangerous in starting, so yes we should take the help from other's in starting and later we can develop our own trading system by getting regular experience or more and more experience. Trading with our own knowledge and practice would take a very long time to become successful, but good expert trader's can give you better ideas of earning.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Learning by ourself could be dangerous in starting, so yes we should take the help from other's in starting and later we can develop our own trading system by getting regular experience or more and more experience. Trading with our own knowledge and practice would take a very long time to become successful, but good expert trader's can give you better ideas of earning.
    Right it is more faster to learn if we are following another know good strategy and just make the necessary adjustments later, trading is about having experience and we can only have it after years of constant contact with the market, only then that we can create our own effective strategy.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Right it is more faster to learn if we are following another know good strategy and just make the necessary adjustments later, trading is about having experience and we can only have it after years of constant contact with the market, only then that we can create our own effective strategy.
    I do agree that at the initial stage every trader has lots of doubts. The trader should go an hectic period in the early stqge because the unawareness of various tactics of forex. So in the initial stage i also advice all the newbie traders to learn from the trader who has a huge bank of knowledge and experience.

But What about the latter stage? What a trader should do when he somehow managed to survive then should he follow the same way as he was following, or he should try to try out his own new skills and strategy.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor1911 View Post
    I do agree that at the initial stage every trader has lots of doubts. The trader should go an hectic period in the early stqge because the unawareness of various tactics of forex. So in the initial stage i also advice all the newbie traders to learn from the trader who has a huge bank of knowledge and experience.

But What about the latter stage? What a trader should do when he somehow managed to survive then should he follow the same way as he was following, or he should try to try out his own new skills and strategy.
    The earlier stage of learning or the initial stage is really full of doubts, for a new trader its never easy to learn all the things at once, so I think they need some time for the basic understanding of forex, and after gaining good knowledge of basic things and couple of months demo trading practice they can start to test themselves in real account. Even learning will be tough there too, so they should with the aim of learning and lot size should be very low in starting.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Actually we need some traders who are experienced who would teach us on how forex trading works. Those who has been in the business. Therefore I have had those who are experienced taught me about the business and so be sincere it really helped me, and it would save us from doing a whole lot of mistakes. We need some one to put us through not by being there to show us but then they can do this with the articles we see online.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    it can save the time for trader to understand something, and also as the process for them to get the skill before they can develop themselves and make their own trading system, not as a problem to follow the experts and make them as the mirror for us to motivate us in this business, and after all, we will know for what is the right thing for us, so, you are right

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Well, I think this is not a matter of preference, but then this is a a matter of learning and doing what needed to be done, therefore what I am saying is that, thus it is more easier learning from other traders who are far more experienced, thus we would learn from their experience as well and also that would save us from so many mistakes that we would have done.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Well, I think this is not a matter of preference, but then this is a a matter of learning and doing what needed to be done, therefore what I am saying is that, thus it is more easier learning from other traders who are far more experienced, thus we would learn from their experience as well and also that would save us from so many mistakes that we would have done.
    You are right about that, still traders has the right to do what ever they want, so they can trade in form of learning from other traders or they could trade by self learning. Technically there are few people who are willing to teach people about the business, other ones are just there to make their money, I think that is why traders has choosen self learning.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    You are right about that, still traders has the right to do what ever they want, so they can trade in form of learning from other traders or they could trade by self learning. Technically there are few people who are willing to teach people about the business, other ones are just there to make their money, I think that is why traders has choosen self learning.
    traders can do anything they like but in the end, they need to get better with each decision they made. It is true that we will rarely see any trader that are good in this business. But that is because most of them are very secretive and even if there are some that might be good in this business, i will say that most of the new traders just didn't want to hear their opinion.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 130 123451151101 ... LastLast