Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success? - Page 130
Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130
Results 1,291 to 1,297 of 1297

Thread: Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success?

  1. #1
    Trader Razor1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Indian Air Force
    Posts
    129
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3

    Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success?

    As we are all in this forex family , we all are here to earn money. So have good experience some have don't have sufficient skills but we all are here to earn money. Trader having knowledge and experience will find it easy to earn, but those who are not having sufficient knowledge will find it tough to survive. So the newbie traders have to work hard if they want to stay here.

    Now, as a newbie trader, you have got two options. One is that you follow the expert traders. You can learn from the experience from the successful traders. Many high class trader are sharing their strategies and you can very well take full advantage of those articles.

    And the second option is that you learn of yourself. Its definitely a hard task to learn the whole of your own , but what you will learn by your own will be a very fruitful for you.

    so my question for you , whether you will go with the flow which most traders follow the trend of following the expert traders or you will make your own footsteps which will be followed by others? Please share your views.

    Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

  2. #1291
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    5,160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    Not only prefer but I also follow the footsteps of the other successful and experience traders and I am learning with efficiently forex trading, i would like to say that forex is not as easy task and we have to need big knowledge, vast demo trading experience and positive approach, so we should use all the source of learning and following the footstep of the others is the positive approach.

    Not allowed!

  3. #1292
    Trader sniper007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    10,929
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Not only prefer but I also follow the footsteps of the other successful and experience traders and I am learning with efficiently forex trading, i would like to say that forex is not as easy task and we have to need big knowledge, vast demo trading experience and positive approach, so we should use all the source of learning and following the footstep of the others is the positive approach.
    When followed correctly. It goes to help traders to have better understanding about the market. No man can make it alone. we have to tag along with other experienced traders who will make the learning process more easier and profitable for us. I paid at some point to get quality learning about the market.

    Not allowed!

  4. #1293
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    6,453
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    When followed correctly. It goes to help traders to have better understanding about the market. No man can make it alone. we have to tag along with other experienced traders who will make the learning process more easier and profitable for us. I paid at some point to get quality learning about the market.
    Actually following or getting the guidance of a successful trader can be very helpful and that is why Forex tutors are hired. But I dont think that one cannot make it alone or by himself because when one cannot get a tutor he has to move on himself and giving the right efforts can give him the right future. Having a tutor is good but not having one does not mean that we have no hopes. Self learning is also very possible.

    Not allowed!

  5. #1294
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,282
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 86
    I want to learn and develop my skills, so one way of getting that done is from learning from other traders. Because when you are been able to learn from them at first. You get to learn from their past experience, such as mistakes and good doings, then you ain't gonna make the same mistakes if you are careful and aware of them all times.

    Not allowed!

  6. #1295
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    188
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yes,sometimes its very important when you follow other peoples foot steps these works well for you and these would really show how to keep on putting forward and be well elveled in the right in trading forex, we have to put together when we trade forex and know what others know, you can not live as an iland and these is what really shows everything.

    Not allowed!

  7. #1296
    Trader ara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor1911 View Post
    so my question for you , whether you will go with the flow which most traders follow the trend of following the expert traders or you will make your own footsteps which will be followed by others? Please share your views.
    In fact I make my own way to success, yes I've dozens or even hundreds times following many expert traders but always failed, I realize that to be a profitable trader is not easy and not instant by just following the path of expert trader, this is not just about trading strategy, but more than that, we do not change the mindset instantly just by following expert traders, we can not pay with the money to have good psychology while trading. It will only be formed based on personal experience.

    Not allowed!

  8. #1297
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,035
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    In fact I make my own way to success, yes I've dozens or even hundreds times following many expert traders but always failed, I realize that to be a profitable trader is not easy and not instant by just following the path of expert trader, this is not just about trading strategy, but more than that, we do not change the mindset instantly just by following expert traders, we can not pay with the money to have good psychology while trading. It will only be formed based on personal experience.
    I dont know wether following experts is good or not but better than following I think it is better if we can ourselves become a good trader. I am quite new and I also learn from the posts and threads of people in this forum, whom I believe are better than me in trading. Beginning time is the crucial time that must be spend on learning and slowly we also have to gathe more and more experience

    Not allowed!

Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •