Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success?
Page 1 of 129 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success?

As we are all in this forex family , we all are here to earn money. So have good experience some have don't have sufficient skills but we all are here to earn money. Trader having knowledge and experience will find it easy to earn, but those who are not having sufficient knowledge will find it tough to survive. So the newbie traders have to work hard if they want to stay here.

Now, as a newbie trader, you have got two options. One is that you follow the expert traders. You can learn from the experience from the successful traders. Many high class trader are sharing their strategies and you can very well take full advantage of those articles.

And the second option is that you learn of yourself. Its definitely a hard task to learn the whole of your own , but what you will learn by your own will be a very fruitful for you.

so my question for you , whether you will go with the flow which most traders follow the trend of following the expert traders or you will make your own footsteps which will be followed by others? Please share your views.
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Banned
    Learning by ourself could be dangerous in starting, so yes we should take the help from other's in starting and later we can develop our own trading system by getting regular experience or more and more experience. Trading with our own knowledge and practice would take a very long time to become successful, but good expert trader's can give you better ideas of earning.

Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Learning by ourself could be dangerous in starting, so yes we should take the help from other's in starting and later we can develop our own trading system by getting regular experience or more and more experience. Trading with our own knowledge and practice would take a very long time to become successful, but good expert trader's can give you better ideas of earning.
    Right it is more faster to learn if we are following another know good strategy and just make the necessary adjustments later, trading is about having experience and we can only have it after years of constant contact with the market, only then that we can create our own effective strategy.
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Right it is more faster to learn if we are following another know good strategy and just make the necessary adjustments later, trading is about having experience and we can only have it after years of constant contact with the market, only then that we can create our own effective strategy.
    it can save the time for trader to understand something, and also as the process for them to get the skill before they can develop themselves and make their own trading system, not as a problem to follow the experts and make them as the mirror for us to motivate us in this business, and after all, we will know for what is the right thing for us, so, you are right

Trader
    It is right that in the beginning we can not learn by ourselves as forex is not an easy business, it is tough, risky and unpredictable business. We should get the help from the experienced person which is the wise decision, we should also practice on demo account which play the vital role in real trading.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    It is right that in the beginning we can not learn by ourselves as forex is not an easy business, it is tough, risky and unpredictable business. We should get the help from the experienced person which is the wise decision, we should also practice on demo account which play the vital role in real trading.
    It is not an easy business, we have to do the learning with what we know that is true. Trader who do not know what they are doing will always be sacred of tehir future in the forex trading, but when you know this, you will only smiling; knowing you have the key to make success and make it regularly as well.

I do not. I do not think it is possible survive in forex market by following others footsteps. If we really want to become successful then we must have our own knowledge, trading skill and strategy. I tried to earn profit by following others but that did not work. So I would say it is better to stay alone and not follow others. Increase your knowledge, trading skills and capability so that you don't need to depend on others and yes how long you are gonna depend or follow others? Be self depended trader.
    Don't loss you hope.

Trader
    YES, it is pretty hard to learn forex in the beginning by our self but with the passage of time and learning from the experts we can develop our own strategy.

I would like to prefer all the newbies that they should learn from the experienced traders in order to familiar with this business efficiently.

Trader
    In my area there is no person who give me the learning about forex and I was learned from my self help, I was maximum perform demo trading and now i am a confident trader, I would like to say that there is no need of mentor, you can learn without assistance of any experience person.

If you have the good learning ability then it will not be dangerous, you can develop your own trading system with the demo trading experience and with the passage of time, you will be a successful trader, so having good learning ability, you can rely on self learning.
    It is plus point if we will get the help from the experienced persons as forex is risky and tough business and some time we have to need the help of the experience but you can learn with your own mentality and skills and can earn reasonable amount from this business.

Page 1 of 129 123451151101 ... LastLast