Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success? - Page 80
Page 80 of 130 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success?

Need a lot of practice and study of Forex market , first you have to decide either your going to take it Forex business is professionally or not , because becoming a professional trader its required a lot of time where if you are in other profession it cant be possible.Study practice and Spend time only way to became a professional trader.

We need to create our own way, not follow other's footsteps to get become a pro in forex trading, because every trader have different style and personality. We can't follow other's footsteps to get the same result, because in forex, our personality and our emotion and discipline is very matters

Banned
    Since I want to become better then I have to follow the steps of those other traders who are successful as it will quite help me to become better as they are. My point being that when we learn from them, we learn from their mistakes and which will help us to avoid making it when we are trading, it is a good way to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen-of-the-coastFX View Post
    Since I want to become better then I have to follow the steps of those other traders who are successful as it will quite help me to become better as they are. My point being that when we learn from them, we learn from their mistakes and which will help us to avoid making it when we are trading, it is a good way to learn.
    The success of successful traders can motivate us to be like them and there are many qualities which we can learn from them. When we have a good strategy, good mindset then we are on the right track to success. So it is always best to follow ourselves and also follow successful traders. Many trader don't like to learn the things and just want to go the easy way and earn big bucks, which is not feasible.

Trader
    for getting good results from here we need to trade always like newbie thinking, when we are normal trader or little good also and we are over confident in that situation also we can lose all, because here confidence is good but in over confidence we can try to earn big and in that hurry we can lose big

Following in the footsteps of a good investor can be very lucrative but this does not develop the trader and neither prepares forwards in forex. And to follow their own steps with losses can prepare a new journey in forex. We all lose in forex but this can become with an apprenticeship. Because whenever we fall we pay attention and get up not to make the same mistake again that makes a trader become a professional in forex.
    :piscadela:We all can and we have the guns to be a good trader. Believing and always studying can be fundamental. We are in a forum of knowledge and hope where we are all in the same boat. Help and be helped and the dilemma of all of us.Zombeteiro

Banned
    I think its not good to said that to follow other footer step because this business is risky if we are not know well about it or have limited experience in this business then we ca n get signals from some professionals which are best on their job., We can get success to follow them in their every trade.

Quote Originally Posted by wish View Post
    I think its not good to said that to follow other footer step because this business is risky if we are not know well about it or have limited experience in this business then we ca n get signals from some professionals which are best on their job., We can get success to follow them in their every trade.
    I agree with it we have to avoid to follow foot step of other because we need to make own analysis and make own strategies so we get confidence and also we get better results as well .but we get good tips from them and see their strategies so if we find any better strategies then we can follow it .

make our own successful way in the end would be the best thing to do. instead of following other footsteps blindly, we better do this because it doesn't mean we're pure follower. we may use other tips and ideas for our own then we try to develop a strategy which work and suit us perfectly. a pure follower means that from the very beginning till the end, we keep follow the same methods from others all the time without trying to make one for ourself.

Trader
    Yes i will be prefer the footstep which the other take and get the success because i believe that the right techniques and tips of the market is matter in the trading and if some one make the success in the trading they will over come the mistake that they made in the trading and also control the emotion so that's if you know the foot step that occur the success other you can also follow it.

Page 80 of 130 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast