Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success? - Page 7
Page 7 of 130 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success?

Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    We have to do so many changes in our trading market can't give us good profit at once because every trader have some weakness and have to control his mind every trader start with the normal mind but losses and unexpected losses can make anybody frustrated eventually. The control of mind is a long process the rest things can be learned easily.
    Forex is ever changing market and trader has to remain updated here. So many times i have been changed my trading strategy. While trading the main thing I am concentrating is on my strategy and my rules for risk management to make it successful.

Banned
    maybe for the first time, some of us will follow the others to get the knowledge and understanding about this business as the process to get their own knowledge, and even some of them adopt for some methods and use it for trading forex when they feel suit with it, but after all, they will know the right ways for trading forex based on their style and basic

Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    maybe for the first time, some of us will follow the others to get the knowledge and understanding about this business as the process to get their own knowledge, and even some of them adopt for some methods and use it for trading forex when they feel suit with it, but after all, they will know the right ways for trading forex based on their style and basic
    I think trader should follow his learning and our experience. Success in the Forex business is based on practicing, and more practicing. The business is like a school where you need to learn many subjects to achieve whatever you want, and you don't end there, because you keep learning till the end.

the work had with the investors decision on appealing use with the returns of manage within the field of the macroeconomics on approach as noticing the details with the different aspects to leaves with the finale on confinesment to prepare the order submission on working with the manage of trade.

Following the steps of the experienced trader should be the right thing because they I think have experienced much in the market so therefore they know most of the things and their teachings actually worth it and will save us more time and money.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Following the steps of the experienced trader should be the right thing because they I think have experienced much in the market so therefore they know most of the things and their teachings actually worth it and will save us more time and money.
    Mainly it is dedicated work that makes someone successful trader. Forex give financial stability only to those who follow the rules to success in forex trading. those who are not willing to learn before they earn, or taking their mistake as something that can be repeated, they usually don't make it to the next level of trading.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by geddam View Post
    Mainly it is dedicated work that makes someone successful trader. Forex give financial stability only to those who follow the rules to success in forex trading. those who are not willing to learn before they earn, or taking their mistake as something that can be repeated, they usually don't make it to the next level of trading.
    Forex trading time frames are important to select because if you don't have any agenda to use them then you will surely get so many problems in trading I am a short term trader and short term time frames are best for me you are right that we have to adopt some good rules and have to control our trading mistakes. Same mistake should not be adopted again and again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhave4U View Post
    I think trader should follow his learning and our experience. Success in the Forex business is based on practicing, and more practicing. The business is like a school where you need to learn many subjects to achieve whatever you want, and you don't end there, because you keep learning till the end.
    Yes even there is no end in this business because its a life time earning project, we will leave the world one day but forex market will still be here to help many more people in the world. You are saying right sir that learning and practicing would be more important for trader's. Like a school we have to earn the knowledge of so many trading subjects then we can see a great change in our trading.

It is good to learn from other people, but at the end, we must found our own step to get success. We can't learn from other people, but we can't copy all other's trader way to get success in forex. we must consider that forex trading is very a personal business, so we must use our own path to get success in this business

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by elena View Post
    It is good to learn from other people, but at the end, we must found our own step to get success. We can't learn from other people, but we can't copy all other's trader way to get success in forex. we must consider that forex trading is very a personal business, so we must use our own path to get success in this business
    Of course learning from others is good since we can't learn on our own and understand everything about the business, but as for relying on those people that's no a good thing, we need to be self dependant not others dependant to trade and succeed we need to follow our own footsteps, we have to develop our own trading plans, skills and strategies, we don't have to depend on others opinion to start trading forex.

Page 7 of 130 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast