Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success? - Page 6
Page 6 of 130 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success?

Even if you decide to learn on your own , you will still be reading through what someone has written either in printed copy or electronic books and that means you are still learning indirectly from others. I quite agree that it is very good you get someone to mentor and coach you so that the process of learning will be facilitated with ease. I need to tell you that while learning through somebody, you will still need to go extra mile on your own because you make so many discoveries in the process

Yes I do prefer to make my own trading perttens that will help me understand forex the more and so we are all said to work as hard to understand the different in values in forex and know the greatest of them all and we are all in the best of the greatest market a good trading plan always brings the best in all it can for the right reasons

Banned
    Well, if we should see some successful traders around us, I think we should follow them, if they are able to make money from the business. We should learn from them, we might be able to avoid some mistakes that they made thus it making it a kind of short cut for us, this is how I think things works.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Well, if we should see some successful traders around us, I think we should follow them, if they are able to make money from the business. We should learn from them, we might be able to avoid some mistakes that they made thus it making it a kind of short cut for us, this is how I think things works.
    [lang=id]we can make the success traders as the mirror that will give us more understanding about this business, we can adopt some experiences from them or also to see their long journey before get success as the good motivation too and give us awareness that forex trading is not an instant way for success[/lang]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]we can make the success traders as the mirror that will give us more understanding about this business, we can adopt some experiences from them or also to see their long journey before get success as the good motivation too and give us awareness that forex trading is not an instant way for success[/lang]
    That is the same point that that I am trying to make here, to make money from forex trading we have to learn from the successful traders, we have to know the way they have been trading and we have to learn from them. Taking their foot step is a really good thing to emulated.

Well, if there is somebody we know that is very good in this business then it will be the best option to do, it will be much harder to be successful if we start from the scratch as compare when their is somebody that can guide us or give us a good strategy, having a good mentor at our side is a much quicker to learn trading.
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    If we decide to follow our own steps then am not sure we would be able to make success from the business. The main reason why there are successful traders is so as we could learn from the and get to know what they already know, thus we could also avoid some mistakes which they have made in the past that has prevented them from succeeding.

If we decide to follow our own steps then am not sure we would be able to make success from the business. The main reason why there are successful traders is so as we could learn from the and get to know what they already know, thus we could also avoid some mistakes which they have made in the past that has prevented them from succeeding.
    Yes if following others teaches us something then we should not step back. Following the plans and strategies, then it is precisely not luck. It means that you have traded with a good system and that you also have implemented self discipline during your trades which can take you towards realizing your goals.

Sometimes making your own is difficult and there we have to undertstand when we have certain measures and if they dont comply then work right with your own trading strategy. it might take longer than you think but eventually you wll get there as all know

Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    Sometimes making your own is difficult and there we have to undertstand when we have certain measures and if they dont comply then work right with your own trading strategy. it might take longer than you think but eventually you wll get there as all know
    We have to do so many changes in our trading market can't give us good profit at once because every trader have some weakness and have to control his mind every trader start with the normal mind but losses and unexpected losses can make anybody frustrated eventually. The control of mind is a long process the rest things can be learned easily.

Page 6 of 130 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast