Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success? - Page 5
Page 5 of 130 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    Guys can you explain to me successive losses? Or does it mean consecutive losses? I think all of your decision is controlled and still you will have a consecutive losses. Simply because sometimes we really have what we called bad day. Even if we do things right we still loss money. What I do when that happen. I stop trading for a day. Watch t.v. and just wait for the next day to trade again.
    Of course, that was what the trader actually meant to say, it means that the trader has the consecutive losing, and that is bad for traders, but traders could still survive in the market if they did not give up. Also, that is why it is good for traders to have low risk trading, they also have to have the managerial system in place, that will help them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Of course, that was what the trader actually meant to say, it means that the trader has the consecutive losing, and that is bad for traders, but traders could still survive in the market if they did not give up. Also, that is why it is good for traders to have low risk trading, they also have to have the managerial system in place, that will help them.
    strong mental , at least it will make them keep struggling to stay on this place, they will always try to fix and complete the weakness, and make them hard to give up because have a believe for getting better situations one time, and they have good awareness about this business because everything is not a simple thing to be done, this is hard work

Banned
    Well, if I am learning then I wouldn't mind following someone that would teach me, someone that would make me understand the business the more, therefore I would get to learn and understand the business from them. Then when I get to some point that I can now handle the market on my own, I then can trade on my own, therefore that is the best way we can handle the market.

Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Well, if I am learning then I wouldn't mind following someone that would teach me, someone that would make me understand the business the more, therefore I would get to learn and understand the business from them. Then when I get to some point that I can now handle the market on my own, I then can trade on my own, therefore that is the best way we can handle the market.
    True, if will be much better if trader will hear advice from experienced and veteran trader so that we can get some tip or pointers to increase our knowledge about the market and be able to have better chance of understanding the market, the better we understand the market the more we can trade effectively.
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

A trader that is learning really needs the help of those who will really put him through and that should be by following that step of a trader who can make much and consistently. But the one problem is that we all have issues with the discipline that will be needed. If you can not be patient you can't trade on forex.

Banned
    Well, no man is an island, therefore most times there is no way you would be able to get things done, you have to learn from other traders who are skilled and well experienced, therefore in this case I so much agree that we have to follow the foot steps of the successful traders if we would want to learn much about the business.

Banned
    [lang=id]there are many steps or ways that will taken by the traders to get the right thing to trade properly in the market, some will learn it with self-taught till get their own trading strategies or system and some will try to read and follow the others with find something suit with them, and i guess there is no problems because the main goals is same, we try to make forex trading is profitable for us
    and the experiences will give us some views about it,for how to fix and complete , develop , modify or also make their own trading system[/lang]

Well i prefer to make my own empire with my own way of making money. I know that it is very much important thing to make money in the forex market and it is not easy thing to do. if you want to make money you must make money with a proper strategy.

Banned
    Well, before you would be able to make money from forex trading then you have to take some advice from the traders you would want to be like,thus the advice is to learn the strategy, learn it on the demo account keep on trading on the demo account until you have become profitable on the demo account and therefore having confident.

Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]there are many steps or ways that will taken by the traders to get the right thing to trade properly in the market, some will learn it with self-taught till get their own trading strategies or system and some will try to read and follow the others with find something suit with them, and i guess there is no problems because the main goals is same, we try to make forex trading is profitable for us
    and the experiences will give us some views about it,for how to fix and complete , develop , modify or also make their own trading system[/lang]
    I believe that trading could be much easier to do or to be successful should the trader can remove the psychological aspects in trading, it is not that complicated to understand how to properly trade in this market but it becomes complicated because our emotions will interfere during trading and most traders are not prepared how to deal with it.
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Page 5 of 130 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast