Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success? - Page 53
Page 53 of 130 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success?

Trader
    we can follow some other experts also but after copying we should make own also, in strategy or planning when we make own it will easy to modify with own needs, so make trading strategy or plan and use it as you want, how much you want profit use with respect to it, following others is also good if it is working properly first try on demo account

[lang=ar]hello friend i like the learning from others but in the same time you should take care of who you learn from as some are really skilled traders and willing to teach others and others are just making money from teaching forex and the other point is that you should have your own of trading to be able to achieve success in the market[/lang]

Banned
    Following the step of other is more better for me but I must be sure that the trade have more better understanding about this trade and he/she us professional before I will be interested in following their footsteps, I cannot trade and make money in this trade myself this is why I prefer to follow the steps of a professional trader.

well dear , some trade have their own capability to make their own ways but in Forex you need experience so you can make their own way but you need learning Forex trading first then you can earn money in Forex trading its not easy but you can hard work and make own strategies for trading

As a beginner in forex trade is necessary for you to follows the footsteps of expert traders in forex trade to succeed rather than create your own way, of course it is a good thing for you to have your own strategy or trading style in forex to succeed, but when you don't have much experience and understanding about forex it will be difficult for you to have your own strategy or create your own way to succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Learning by ourself could be dangerous in starting, so yes we should take the help from other's in starting and later we can develop our own trading system by getting regular experience or more and more experience. Trading with our own knowledge and practice would take a very long time to become successful, but good expert trader's can give you better ideas of earning.
    If you have the good learning ability then it will not be dangerous, you can develop your own trading system with the demo trading experience and with the passage of time, you will be a successful trader, so having good learning ability, you can rely on self learning.
    It is plus point if we will get the help from the experienced persons as forex is risky and tough business and some time we have to need the help of the experience but you can learn with your own mentality and skills and can earn reasonable amount from this business.

Well I still do not have sufficient knowledge of trading forex so for me to follow my footsteps and fail I rather follow the footsteps of others because that will help me to earn without losing my investment, right now am still afraid to invest my own money that is why am working with forums to get bonus to trade and follow the footsteps of others and same time learn from the good traders.

Banned
    [lang=ar]In forex, we only know about forex risk. If we already understand about that then we can use money management to control the lot size, total of open position, etc.. If we really can apply it while trading then it means we already being discipline automatically without forcing our self that bad.[/lang]

- - - Updated - - -

Thats an excellent topic of execution and spread can be a question too but if You use ECN account that it should not be a matter and execution is at the Highest level In ECN accounts. But I am trading since last 3 to 4 years but I confess that I am not disciplined and I am forced to stay away from Market with the mistakes I made in rangebound markets and when market gives signal too move and I should have been in then I can't just trade as It is not in my plan to risk more than 10% in a complete week for a Intraday traders and I have recover well but still overtrading is a big issue for me and I am trying to sort out and that topic will work as a tonic

Banned
    [lang=ar]Forex on two levels, you are eager to earn more profit from the current trend in the way you want your application to stay too long in anticipation of additional moves, you end up losing profits until you make! Greed is also where you want to place a lot more than what is required under the rules of money management in the hope of making a killing, but your account[/lang]

- - - Updated - - -

Many advantages of trading in Forex . As its best plateform to earn huge money by using our skills.it provides I'd opportunity to become financially strong and fulfill all the desires of us.it is for every oneany one can trade and het huge profit but for this knowledge and practice about trading is necessary.

- - - Updated - - -

people around the world join with this business and because they kno the advantages and disadvantages with very well, so they will learn how to reduce the risk and get more profit from it

Banned
    [lang=ar]learning good first before any thing and then try to apply what you have learn on demo trading when you feel that you are ready to go on this business then you should be unless that you have to be very carefully o take any other step because here the risk are always found an only you control on it.[/lang]

Page 53 of 130 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast