Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success? - Page 4
Page 4 of 130 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3

Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success?

As we are all in this forex family , we all are here to earn money. So have good experience some have don't have sufficient skills but we all are here to earn money. Trader having knowledge and experience will find it easy to earn, but those who are not having sufficient knowledge will find it tough to survive. So the newbie traders have to work hard if they want to stay here.

Now, as a newbie trader, you have got two options. One is that you follow the expert traders. You can learn from the experience from the successful traders. Many high class trader are sharing their strategies and you can very well take full advantage of those articles.

And the second option is that you learn of yourself. Its definitely a hard task to learn the whole of your own , but what you will learn by your own will be a very fruitful for you.

so my question for you , whether you will go with the flow which most traders follow the trend of following the expert traders or you will make your own footsteps which will be followed by others? Please share your views.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor1911 View Post
    Now, as a newbie trader, you have got two options. One is that you follow the expert traders. You can learn from the experience from the successful traders. Many high class trader are sharing their strategies and you can very well take full advantage of those articles.
    yes to gains of confirmation with the decision as managing personal arrange with the system evaluation that those helps on compromising the better chance on exchanging use of risks on requesting returns with the decision on entering market to collects of numbers with the nominal profit with the trading business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Well, there are lots of advises that has gone ahead of the forex trading, and the best part is to make sure you are doing well while trading. You may follow others trading signals and validate it with yours, or use your own trading analysis solely, it is the choice of the trader in this regard, it is not by force.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, there are lots of advises that has gone ahead of the forex trading, and the best part is to make sure you are doing well while trading. You may follow others trading signals and validate it with yours, or use your own trading analysis solely, it is the choice of the trader in this regard, it is not by force.
    Well, the learning aspect is so much important and the only way we would be able to make money from the business is to ensure that we have the right knowledge from other traders who are more experienced in the business. Thus it would be much more easier for us to become a successful trader when we have the traders who has more knowledge teach us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    Guys can you explain to me successive losses? Or does it mean consecutive losses? I think all of your decision is controlled and still you will have a consecutive losses. Simply because sometimes we really have what we called bad day. Even if we do things right we still loss money. What I do when that happen. I stop trading for a day. Watch t.v. and just wait for the next day to trade again.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I think this has to do with the learning aspect, and I think following other traders signal is one of the wrong thing we should ever do, because that will not help us in being able to develop our trading abilities, therefore I encourage we follow other traders who are well skilled and experience, thus we should learn from them and understand the market from their very own experience.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    I think this has to do with the learning aspect, and I think following other traders signal is one of the wrong thing we should ever do, because that will not help us in being able to develop our trading abilities, therefore I encourage we follow other traders who are well skilled and experience, thus we should learn from them and understand the market from their very own experience.
    Well, it depends on the perspective of the trader in this regard. I can follow some traders to learn from them, but I will never be depending on any trader for their trading signals, this is where many traders are missing it. Trading needs the actualization of what the traders knows by themselves, and they have to know this, and be independent of any trader before it is possible.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    If you are in a hurry to trade then it tends to be a consequence of all we will get the opportunity to trade with the bad and I think it would be very risky to trade if we do rush in trade, I got further a strange thing from my trading in forex, what i learned is not all rapid rising (falling) is an indication of buy (sell) immediately, as the market moves rapidly not in the times of trend only, but in the corrections too, so i became more and more patient

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    Guys can you explain to me successive losses? Or does it mean consecutive losses? I think all of your decision is controlled and still you will have a consecutive losses. Simply because sometimes we really have what we called bad day. Even if we do things right we still loss money. What I do when that happen. I stop trading for a day. Watch t.v. and just wait for the next day to trade again.
    In my opinion and also based on my experience, consecutive losses do happen in any trading strategy at any trading day, but it should not happen more often because it can drained our account, it is important to evaluate those loses if its cause by the market or by trading mistakes, assuming that we follow our trading rule and still make those loses then we can assume that perhaps market is not really moving well on that particular day and its better to stop trading and just wait on the next trading day, or if consecutive losses occurs too often perhaps its time to re evaluate our trading strategy and make some tweak or shift strategy but we need to evaluate all aspect first before making a decision. Consecutive losses do happens to almost all traders but if we have a good strategy I am sure we can recover that loses in the long run, we just have to stick to our trading strategy.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Well, if a trader should prefer to follow his trading methods without getting to learn from other traders, then I am afraid such trader will not make it. Thus it is more important that we learn from other experienced traders. We would be able to learn much about the market from them. Thus thereafter when it seems like we have the right skills we then can take the lead.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Well, if a trader should prefer to follow his trading methods without getting to learn from other traders, then I am afraid such trader will not make it. Thus it is more important that we learn from other experienced traders. We would be able to learn much about the market from them. Thus thereafter when it seems like we have the right skills we then can take the lead.
    [lang=id]if traders do not have enough knowledge , then they will not know how to follow the rules and trading methods, that will be like it, then we already know for the results later, that is not good for them to push themselves to enter the market with this conditions,
    so good for them who have a good view to spend and invest the time for practicing,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 130 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast