Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success? - Page 3
Page 3 of 130 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1297

Thread: Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success?

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    But first before we would be able to have that good trading mindset on how to make money from the business we would need to follow some one who has been successful. Therefore to make money from forex trading, we would have to learn and then follow some good traders. Thus after following them we have to ensure that we also practice on the demo account.

  2. #22
    It would be so nice having other traders to teach us on how to trade, in the sense that other traders should as well have the good trading skills. Believe me when we trade based on the trading strategy that a successful trader has taught us, then we would therefore be able to learn fast, learning means following in essence.

  3. #23
    In my opinion . the trader who is able to understand the nature of the others way of the trading and how rightness they have is a very smart and why not he follo them in their trading . so i think that the best hing fro doing so is to be able to think of the trading ideas which encourage to add to tier good way .

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,776
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    But first before we would be able to have that good trading mindset on how to make money from the business we would need to follow some one who has been successful. Therefore to make money from forex trading, we would have to learn and then follow some good traders. Thus after following them we have to ensure that we also practice on the demo account.
    Traders have to prepare themselves for the market, this is the actual way that will help traders to maintain a trading path through what they know. If traders ever did not learn, they will not know what to do, and they will be gambling instead of making success in the market. This is a very bad part of many traders in this market.

  5. #25
    I make an evaluation, if a failure, as long as I rarely use fundamental analysis, I use price action strategies using analysis using candlestick patterns, I like this analysis by combining with the support resistance, many traders fail because they do not understand the trading strategy, and violation of trading rules, I wait for the trend is formed, will enter the market, then we will wait for news, and not directly to do to enter the market, possibly by speculators who make the price go wild and difficult in analysis

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Traders have to prepare themselves for the market, this is the actual way that will help traders to maintain a trading path through what they know. If traders ever did not learn, they will not know what to do, and they will be gambling instead of making success in the market. This is a very bad part of many traders in this market.
    They need to prepare therefore they need to be ready and willing to follow other traders who are successful in the market, thus they would be able to learn one or two things from them. Forex trading is one of the best internet business and therefore to make money from the business we have to put in so much practice and be loyal to those experienced successful ones.

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,246
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Traders have to prepare themselves for the market, this is the actual way that will help traders to maintain a trading path through what they know. If traders ever did not learn, they will not know what to do, and they will be gambling instead of making success in the market. This is a very bad part of many traders in this market.
    learning and practicing are a must for trader, that is the only way for them to understand something, and take a decision with them, then take this part with full responsibility and seriously, because everything will started at this part and we need to build a strong foundation, with them, we will know how to trade and at least minimize the risk and avoid do trading with gambling style

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor1911 View Post
    so my question for you , whether you will go with the flow which most traders follow the trend of following the expert traders or you will make your own footsteps which will be followed by others? Please share your views.
    At first I have a very big ego on myself, I never heard the advice of experienced traders or even an expert trader. I'm the type of person who always explore and learn from my own experience, that's why I spent a very long time in this business as a newbie, I spent a lot of time to learn from my own experience.

    I make my own footsteps, But I had no intention to be followed by others.
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

  9. #29
    In order to be able to follow the others we have to get the perfect evaluation for them in order to know how much they are right in thier way for the trading . also i think that the best thing for doing so is to trade according to your own skills which go agree with those traders .

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,776
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    They need to prepare therefore they need to be ready and willing to follow other traders who are successful in the market, thus they would be able to learn one or two things from them. Forex trading is one of the best internet business and therefore to make money from the business we have to put in so much practice and be loyal to those experienced successful ones.
    It is good for traders to know what is right to be done in the market. And when you have taken your time to make the right system of trading; you can always be using that in your advantage, and your success would be sure for you over the time. You can be sure of the trading ways you have and make a rigid success all the time.

Page 3 of 130 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •