Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success? - Page 3
Page 3 of 130 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3

Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success?

As we are all in this forex family , we all are here to earn money. So have good experience some have don't have sufficient skills but we all are here to earn money. Trader having knowledge and experience will find it easy to earn, but those who are not having sufficient knowledge will find it tough to survive. So the newbie traders have to work hard if they want to stay here.

Now, as a newbie trader, you have got two options. One is that you follow the expert traders. You can learn from the experience from the successful traders. Many high class trader are sharing their strategies and you can very well take full advantage of those articles.

And the second option is that you learn of yourself. Its definitely a hard task to learn the whole of your own , but what you will learn by your own will be a very fruitful for you.

so my question for you , whether you will go with the flow which most traders follow the trend of following the expert traders or you will make your own footsteps which will be followed by others? Please share your views.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    But first before we would be able to have that good trading mindset on how to make money from the business we would need to follow some one who has been successful. Therefore to make money from forex trading, we would have to learn and then follow some good traders. Thus after following them we have to ensure that we also practice on the demo account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    It would be so nice having other traders to teach us on how to trade, in the sense that other traders should as well have the good trading skills. Believe me when we trade based on the trading strategy that a successful trader has taught us, then we would therefore be able to learn fast, learning means following in essence.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    In my opinion . the trader who is able to understand the nature of the others way of the trading and how rightness they have is a very smart and why not he follo them in their trading . so i think that the best hing fro doing so is to be able to think of the trading ideas which encourage to add to tier good way .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    But first before we would be able to have that good trading mindset on how to make money from the business we would need to follow some one who has been successful. Therefore to make money from forex trading, we would have to learn and then follow some good traders. Thus after following them we have to ensure that we also practice on the demo account.
    Traders have to prepare themselves for the market, this is the actual way that will help traders to maintain a trading path through what they know. If traders ever did not learn, they will not know what to do, and they will be gambling instead of making success in the market. This is a very bad part of many traders in this market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    I make an evaluation, if a failure, as long as I rarely use fundamental analysis, I use price action strategies using analysis using candlestick patterns, I like this analysis by combining with the support resistance, many traders fail because they do not understand the trading strategy, and violation of trading rules, I wait for the trend is formed, will enter the market, then we will wait for news, and not directly to do to enter the market, possibly by speculators who make the price go wild and difficult in analysis

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Traders have to prepare themselves for the market, this is the actual way that will help traders to maintain a trading path through what they know. If traders ever did not learn, they will not know what to do, and they will be gambling instead of making success in the market. This is a very bad part of many traders in this market.
    They need to prepare therefore they need to be ready and willing to follow other traders who are successful in the market, thus they would be able to learn one or two things from them. Forex trading is one of the best internet business and therefore to make money from the business we have to put in so much practice and be loyal to those experienced successful ones.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    learning and practicing are a must for trader, that is the only way for them to understand something, and take a decision with them, then take this part with full responsibility and seriously, because everything will started at this part and we need to build a strong foundation, with them, we will know how to trade and at least minimize the risk and avoid do trading with gambling style

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor1911 View Post
    so my question for you , whether you will go with the flow which most traders follow the trend of following the expert traders or you will make your own footsteps which will be followed by others? Please share your views.
    At first I have a very big ego on myself, I never heard the advice of experienced traders or even an expert trader. I'm the type of person who always explore and learn from my own experience, that's why I spent a very long time in this business as a newbie, I spent a lot of time to learn from my own experience.

I make my own footsteps, But I had no intention to be followed by others.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    In order to be able to follow the others we have to get the perfect evaluation for them in order to know how much they are right in thier way for the trading . also i think that the best thing for doing so is to trade according to your own skills which go agree with those traders .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    They need to prepare therefore they need to be ready and willing to follow other traders who are successful in the market, thus they would be able to learn one or two things from them. Forex trading is one of the best internet business and therefore to make money from the business we have to put in so much practice and be loyal to those experienced successful ones.
    It is good for traders to know what is right to be done in the market. And when you have taken your time to make the right system of trading; you can always be using that in your advantage, and your success would be sure for you over the time. You can be sure of the trading ways you have and make a rigid success all the time.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 130 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast