Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success? - Page 30
Page 30 of 130 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Of course it will give us a very good chance to become a consistent profitable trader in forex but I have rarely seen that succcessful trader's share their secrets with anyone, on the other hand we have to build a good trading psychology at first, it does not matter who is our guru or tutor, without any proper experience and understanding we can't become successful like others.
    i guess, it was not caused by this thing, many of them share their best trading system and even with free too, but the conditions is different because everyone have differ skill and ability to understand something, that is the thing to make them different with others, they have dig themselves with well with good psychologies and emotion,

Trader
    I think following your own makes it really better for you when trading forex these is why when you look at those who have been tought they always follow an already established path the best of other working intervals of choices we run on is all to be understood, there is a very well know working formation and fomulation in the areas we know

Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    i guess, it was not caused by this thing, many of them share their best trading system and even with free too, but the conditions is different because everyone have differ skill and ability to understand something, that is the thing to make them different with others, they have dig themselves with well with good psychologies and emotion,
    Yes actually many expert traders do give their strategies and advises to everyone. We should never feel shy of learning from those who are better traders than us. Even from this forum itself I learned many things like controlling emotions and following risk management. Playing Forex on emotion can be a tricky part.

Making our own way to success is very good but in this market we must no a good trader to success, if you we don't no a good trader to follow his footsteps it will be difficult to succeed in this market, forex trading is risky if we are new comer we should follow the footsteps of other, we cannot make our way to success without a good understanding, so we should follow the footsteps of successful traders.

Trader
    I think doing your own thing is really important for that is what we as traders must be able to understand well we are alway sworking , you can be able to follow your own trading strategy for a longer time than usually and make somthing out of every source we work for that every trader is able to put out there we have to really think how great we as traders are able to run

Trader
    if we are very new trader then we can follow others but if we have some experience then we should increase experience and can make us able to earn here, we should make own strategy best and powerful, when we trade with other persons strategy then we can not take right decision and always become feared, so with own planning we can trade with relax mind

Trader
    I think following your own foot steps work well for so many people , though if you want to really study the direction of a good trader there is a chance that we have been shown the difference, your own strategy works for you 100% better than any other so stick to your own strategy the right ideas will come

Quote Originally Posted by Irungu View Post
    I think doing your own thing is really important for that is what we as traders must be able to understand well we are alway sworking , you can be able to follow your own trading strategy for a longer time than usually and make somthing out of every source we work for that every trader is able to put out there we have to really think how great we as traders are able to run
    We have to do all the things and also do them rightly and so from beginning we should focus on empowering our trading knowledge. We can take help of a good forum like this, can take suggestions from experts or more experienced traders and then try following it on demo account. We have to do our best in learning.

Quote Originally Posted by ssurendra76 View Post
    We have to do all the things and also do them rightly and so from beginning we should focus on empowering our trading knowledge. We can take help of a good forum like this, can take suggestions from experts or more experienced traders and then try following it on demo account. We have to do our best in learning.
    Yes the main thing is to do every thing meaningfully and this needs most of all a good mindset. Now I am using the leverage of ratio 1:100 because with that i think you won't be open to bigger risk. Although to be sincere without having good discipline nothing seems to work properly in this business.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickAction View Post
    Yes the main thing is to do every thing meaningfully and this needs most of all a good mindset. Now I am using the leverage of ratio 1:100 because with that i think you won't be open to bigger risk. Although to be sincere without having good discipline nothing seems to work properly in this business.
    i guess there risk is not caused by how high or low leverage is taken and used by us, but how we can manage our risk itself, especially to set the lots size and how to put the order on the right place, that is about the risk and if only we understand this part, we can make forex trading is profitable
    there are many traders who use low leverage but still got the problem and hard to achieve the goals

Page 30 of 130 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast