Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success? - Page 2
Page 2 of 130 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3

Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success?

As we are all in this forex family , we all are here to earn money. So have good experience some have don't have sufficient skills but we all are here to earn money. Trader having knowledge and experience will find it easy to earn, but those who are not having sufficient knowledge will find it tough to survive. So the newbie traders have to work hard if they want to stay here.

Now, as a newbie trader, you have got two options. One is that you follow the expert traders. You can learn from the experience from the successful traders. Many high class trader are sharing their strategies and you can very well take full advantage of those articles.

And the second option is that you learn of yourself. Its definitely a hard task to learn the whole of your own , but what you will learn by your own will be a very fruitful for you.

so my question for you , whether you will go with the flow which most traders follow the trend of following the expert traders or you will make your own footsteps which will be followed by others? Please share your views.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Actually we need some traders who are experienced who would teach us on how forex trading works. Those who has been in the business. Therefore I have had those who are experienced taught me about the business and so be sincere it really helped me, and it would save us from doing a whole lot of mistakes. We need some one to put us through not by being there to show us but then they can do this with the articles we see online.
    True, trading can be learn much faster and with less mistakes and loses if we have a successful trader teach us the proper way to deal the market and using a profitable strategy, reading books and hearing seminars may not be enough since they are not teaching us the actual strategy that seems to work.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    I would just want to let us know that there is no way we would be able to become success forex traders if we don't follow the steps of traders who are successful in the business, we have to learn from them, either by reading or by practical. Trying to take it upon our selves in the learning aspect would take much time and chances are we might even give up.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    of course follow the footsteps of other traders if they were successful but i can not trade like them if they were not successful at this case i have my way for the trading and i can choose the decision to take on the current market conditions .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    working with the chance as trader entering with the customs on basics with the personal preference that those helps on trader to defines one to run with the expends on sparing of risks and good resource to gains with the maximum exposures on closing of numbers with the target to complete within the terms.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    We all need to learn from someone, we all need to understand the business, thus we have to first follow before we would be able to find our own path when trading. Forex market is a business that would help you make money from it, you have to learn and understand the business whereas learning from any experienced traders, thus there are so much place to learn online.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    We all need to learn from someone, we all need to understand the business, thus we have to first follow before we would be able to find our own path when trading. Forex market is a business that would help you make money from it, you have to learn and understand the business whereas learning from any experienced traders, thus there are so much place to learn online.
    yes but when we seek for someone to teach us we have to be sure of that person is very high level in which we can take trust . then we should try what we learned in a free mood away to cos us any costs . so i think that following others bounded by their levels and their results and achievements.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor1911 View Post
    And the second option is that you learn of yourself. Its definitely a hard task to learn the whole of your own , but what you will learn by your own will be a very fruitful for you.
    yes as entering with the basics on customs on possessing the ideal preference to leaves of chance on moderating with the distinct on strategics on focusing expends on working of the analytics on evaluation to gives of the return on completion as helping on future to gains of the better system performance with the confirmation of the stronger supports on exaggeration.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    yes but when we seek for someone to teach us we have to be sure of that person is very high level in which we can take trust . then we should try what we learned in a free mood away to cos us any costs . so i think that following others bounded by their levels and their results and achievements.
    It must not be someone that would teach us, we could still get to learn it online, thus where we get to put thing to practice on the demo account and get to become experienced. Thus by follow good articles about forex trading we are following the foot step of someone that has a good trading experience where as that would help us avoid trading mistakes.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    I would just want to let us know that there is no way we would be able to become success forex traders if we don't follow the steps of traders who are successful in the business, we have to learn from them, either by reading or by practical. Trying to take it upon our selves in the learning aspect would take much time and chances are we might even give up.
    Well, the traders who are successful are doing the right thing in the market, that is actually what is making them successful. And it will be well known if they are sure of what they are doing in the market. Traders have to learn and understand the way of trading in this market, that is what can make them who they want to be.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, the traders who are successful are doing the right thing in the market, that is actually what is making them successful. And it will be well known if they are sure of what they are doing in the market. Traders have to learn and understand the way of trading in this market, that is what can make them who they want to be.
    the situations will go well when the traders understand for what they are doing and will taken at next steps, so they know how to do the right thing to manage the business and make the investment grow bigger time by time, and why the reasons here that traders need to have enough knowledge and skill, that is the only way for them to stand on this business,

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 130 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast