Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success? - Page 28
Page 28 of 130 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success?

Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    I think I will prefer to trade the best way I have understand on how to trade. Trading is a risky business and only those who has learned and understand the business would succeed. Therefore we need to also know that those experienced traders has gone through so many trading experience, therefore we need to understand that they actually will be able to teach us more better. Therefore we need to learn from them.
    Every traders need to do their own best no matter what it is when they are trading forex. In order to make the best result, all traders need to train hard and never try to neglect their studies in fx trading. As for the risk part, Only traders with enough knowledge and experience in managing their own risk will have a room to success. Other than that, it will be rather hard.

I prefer to follow the foot steps of successful traders, because actually I have got to know that they are the ones doing pretty fine in forex trading. Forex trading might be a risky business but there are some people who really are going well about it, therefore they are been able to earn good amount of money from the business.

Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    I prefer to follow the foot steps of successful traders, because actually I have got to know that they are the ones doing pretty fine in forex trading. Forex trading might be a risky business but there are some people who really are going well about it, therefore they are been able to earn good amount of money from the business.
    It's not bad to follow the footsteps of the professional traders. But that will not give you the exact results and success that you require. What I feel is that when you try to learn from them, you should just copy their trading skills and and all, just try to learn their techniques and merge with your own skills so that you can have better concept about your trades. Because the situation always doesn't remain same so.must know how to modify your trades according to the situation.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1911 View Post
    It's not bad to follow the footsteps of the professional traders. But that will not give you the exact results and success that you require. What I feel is that when you try to learn from them, you should just copy their trading skills and and all, just try to learn their techniques and merge with your own skills so that you can have better concept about your trades. Because the situation always doesn't remain same so.must know how to modify your trades according to the situation.
    right, that is only the way for us to get and increase knowledge, and the skill, we need to get it with practicing by ourselves, that is about understanding for what we have learned and read before, the skill will make us understand to implement them, and then why need to learn and practice for more

Banned
    Yes this will only be possible when we will try to learn ourself in this market, there is nobody who will acquire experience for you and will earn for you, we have to take our decisions ourself and have to improve our tradingk knowledge and skill ourself. Forex trading is a practical business where the value of practical knowledge would be more important than anything. Trader have to learn regularly to get a right shape of trader.

Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Yes this will only be possible when we will try to learn ourself in this market, there is nobody who will acquire experience for you and will earn for you, we have to take our decisions ourself and have to improve our tradingk knowledge and skill ourself. Forex trading is a practical business where the value of practical knowledge would be more important than anything. Trader have to learn regularly to get a right shape of trader.
    Well, we will need to become the decision maker ourselves and try our best in trading in the days ahead. If we want to make money in here, we need to improve our own understanding and learn the right management for a pro trader as for why they can keep their wealth in trading. If we can't guard our own wealth, we might face difficulties in the days ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Well, we will need to become the decision maker ourselves and try our best in trading in the days ahead. If we want to make money in here, we need to improve our own understanding and learn the right management for a pro trader as for why they can keep their wealth in trading. If we can't guard our own wealth, we might face difficulties in the days ahead.
    [lang=id]for the beginner traders who is looking into the forex business better learn to trade manually yourself, because the manual way we have experience how to transact, analyze, and manage finances. if direct trading using the services of others where follow thw footsteps of others then we lose a lot, because of the poor of experience of trading itself.[/lang]

Trader
    the trader can choose if he follow the others or make his own trading system. so if he find that the system of the others is good and suitable for his trading then he can use it in trading, or if he has the ability to build good trading system then he can do that, the beginners in most cases use the systems of the others, but experienced traders build their own trading systems.

Banned
    If I think that the trader is doing better than me, of course I will follow his or her footstep, I will learn from the trader so that I can become like him or even more better than him or her, the forex market is a risky business, if we don't learn from those who are better than us we can't be perfect trading in the market, in order for us to be perfect in this business we need to learn from those who are better than us.

Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    If I think that the trader is doing better than me, of course I will follow his or her footstep, I will learn from the trader so that I can become like him or even more better than him or her, the forex market is a risky business, if we don't learn from those who are better than us we can't be perfect trading in the market, in order for us to be perfect in this business we need to learn from those who are better than us.
    We should never feel shy of learning from those who are better traders than us. Even from this forum itself I learned many things like controlling emotions and following risk management. Playing Forex on emotion can be a tricky part. Forex will be a stressful business because of emotion. So, emotion should be avoided.

Page 28 of 130 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast