Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success? - Page 14
Page 14 of 130 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success?

as a matter of fact , you are on your own when it comes to forex trade, we should not run our life in the fuel of other people, be your own master, i prefer to trade on my own, make my own strategy and follow , the dictate of my system is what i have been following , i do not follow what the people say all about as to when to enter or exit , if you follow other , you can be mislead by the illusion of others .

Banned
    there are some steps for traders before they find their own way in this business, maybe for the first time, many of us try to follow the others and especially for them who had already gotten success, and then tried to copy their trading system or something else and implement them at their trading forex,and some experiences will give them the skill and develop themselves till get their own ways, that was my way on this place

Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    there are some steps for traders before they find their own way in this business, maybe for the first time, many of us try to follow the others and especially for them who had already gotten success, and then tried to copy their trading system or something else and implement them at their trading forex,and some experiences will give them the skill and develop themselves till get their own ways, that was my way on this place
    Beginning time is the crucial time that must be spend on learning. Loss of concentration is the main thing which makes the traders do mistake during trading. The abilities to learn things about forex and have enough knowledge to carry on forex trading are the factors behind all successful traders.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by komalam View Post
    Beginning time is the crucial time that must be spend on learning. Loss of concentration is the main thing which makes the traders do mistake during trading. The abilities to learn things about forex and have enough knowledge to carry on forex trading are the factors behind all successful traders.
    It is a good thing to make sure that you are working with the right understanding. You can make sure that you learn and concentrate on what you have learned, and that is going to get you what you want actually. You need the right knowledge and understanding to get to know the right angle of trading to make success for traders.

Bing able to follow other steps are a very good and effective way for the making good and effective strategies of the successful trading . thus we can larn from them the good trading and the effective way for the dealing with the market . also it is a very successful trading technique to learn from the successfuls.

That is the best way to learn, when you learn from traders who are experienced and skilled, you will become successful, trading in forex market is not a simple thing, but with the help of those who are successful traders, we will also become successful too, it is a gradual process we have to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    That is the best way to learn, when you learn from traders who are experienced and skilled, you will become successful, trading in forex market is not a simple thing, but with the help of those who are successful traders, we will also become successful too, it is a gradual process we have to follow.
    Experience traders are the people who already achieved experience in trading. So the tips they give and things they explain can be very useful for non experienced traders. We must be happy if we can find an experienced trader who is also willing to teach us Forex and guide us through our learning.

Banned
    A new trader have the equal chance to learn from an experienced trader and an unexperienced trader's from an experienced trader can get so many wonderful tips for our trading career and some of them like to share their trading success secret with new traders on the other hand failure and unexperienced trader's also teach us that whey they are losing their money in forex trading market. We can know the reasons and can solve them to become a profitable trader in forex.

Banned
    No but it will be better to learn from an experience forex trader, the forex market is a risky business when new in the market it won't be possible for us to learn and understand this business on our own, it only when we follow the footsteps of others to learn we can get the right basic and skills to trade in the market we don't have to follow the footsteps of others to trade but to learn from the experience traders to be perfect on our own.

Quote Originally Posted by MIGHTYRAMESH View Post
    Experience traders are the people who already achieved experience in trading. So the tips they give and things they explain can be very useful for non experienced traders. We must be happy if we can find an experienced trader who is also willing to teach us Forex and guide us through our learning.
    Yes, that is true, and therefore we can learn from them, we can become a successful trader like them. But at the same time, we need to know that, unless we are 100 percent submissive to what they have to teach is, only then we will learn greatly from them. Therefore, following them and there experience have got a lot to teach us.

Page 14 of 130 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast