Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success? - Page 129
Page 129 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130 LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1297

Thread: Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success?

Banned
    It's good to follow the footsteps of a good forex trader because they can show you how to trade and make money from the market easily, forex trading is a risky business and difficult business without the assistance of an experience forex traders beginner will find it hard to understand how the market work so for me it's good to follow the footsteps of a good forex trader.

Banned
    as we enter as a newbie i prefer to follow the footsteps of others because we can not know about this risky market and need to learn it so when you are able to understand the market and perfectly analysis its movement so you can make your own strategy which can give you a lot of knowledge and experience for your successful future.

Honestly speaking , you need both. it is good you have someone you look up to as a role model in trading industry and there is nothing wrong reading about what makes that person an icon of success in trading industry so that you too might follow his footstep but beside there is there is need for due diligence on your part because it will take you to the extra mile in making necessary sacrifice and offer all it demands to achieve great success in trading business

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    Honestly speaking , you need both. it is good you have someone you look up to as a role model in trading industry and there is nothing wrong reading about what makes that person an icon of success in trading industry so that you too might follow his footstep but beside there is there is need for due diligence on your part because it will take you to the extra mile in making necessary sacrifice and offer all it demands to achieve great success in trading business
    You are right both self learning and reading about the traders who are already successful will be helpful. Making money in Forex might not be that easy, but I am sure its not that hard too. Actually the condition of becoming a good and successful trader is to be disciplined. its the only thing that keeps you alive at the market.

I think that those traders who make their own strategies become successful trader in forex business. When we follow other traders strategies then we do not have confirmation about the real trading. That strategy in which we have good experience we gain good profit from this strategy.

Banned
    BY getting other people trading strategies we can become successful in forex but then we need a lot of correction in trading first because we don't know what kind of advantage and information we are getting from other trader's trading strategy and what will be the impact of it in our real trading account so before live we have to make it money maker in demo trading account.

Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    BY getting other people trading strategies we can become successful in forex but then we need a lot of correction in trading first because we don't know what kind of advantage and information we are getting from other trader's trading strategy and what will be the impact of it in our real trading account so before live we have to make it money maker in demo trading account.
    we could do this and follow others strategy at the first time in order to gain basic information to develop our own strategy. i also do this and not a big deal just because we follow other strategy. ignore what other people says about us when we follow other strategies from other people and let them say we are bad traders and not able to create our own strategy. we can make one and we will, that is why we learn and use other strategies first and take several points as considerations.

I never want to follow any other person signals because when we follow others then Its result is always same in shape of loss. We must need learn this business practice on this business then start with our own analysis and strategy if we want survive in forex trading and make our career in forex trading. We must need to do this business as professionally if we want make our future life better.

Well I have seen forex trading as one business that is full of secret most traders don't want to reveal their trading system or their trading secrets, so it's better we learn to follow our trading system and develop our skills in other to become a better trader.

Banned
    Why not. What's the problem? provided that they are sure that they have the knowledge and the real experience and are ready to offer help and assistance. At that time, it's never a problem to follow their footsteps and learn from them until my personal level develops, and then I'll set my own way.

Page 129 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130 LastLast