Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success? - Page 128
Page 128 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130 LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1297

Thread: Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success?

It is very good that trader has his own methods and strategies of trading to be using in the market other than following the footsteps of somebody, instead of this we should try to learn and develop ourselves and be using the knowledge and experience we have build by ourselves, this is the way to help ourselves to be a good trader.

To be sure, learning forex is not easy for an individual to achieve but we have to learn and gain experience large, which in turn will help us greatly in the composition of the profits.
    My opinion about the forex signals is not so good. As I have this belief that the signals we have are all delayed in the real time. Since they depend upon the values at that time

Experienced traders knows that self development is the right key which could see you through in ensuring that you make profits. Good traders works hard in this business and they know for sure that planning is important to help them make good success. Following our footsteps is important which will surely help us to grow well in forex and have that which can give us more means of making the right trade when necessary.

it is a good thing to learn things on your own, because it will give you a better edge over knowing it properly. But when you learn from other people like the successful trader, you will get to learn more better from them, because they understands the market and they know how the market works,they have failed over the past times and so that is a great experience to learn from.

Banned
    I have to learn from the other, not follow them, there's a big difference between learning from someone and having to follow sinners and imitating him. I have to take advantage of the other two experiences and know how they interacted with the market in different situations and try to understand why they chose this method of dealing and is there a better way and you can update the way you treat it. All this to determine the way I'm going to walk.

Trader
    I prefer to learn from other good traders who are far more better than I, because when the learning is there then we can actually become successful, if we know how to make sure to learn from the traders that are far more better than us, we will become better, for example, learning from the knowledge of an experienced traders puts you in a better position you will earn from.

Banned
    it is good to learn from other who had already got the experiences and better trading ideas, or also we can learn it by ourselves with just read the books, visit the forums and then try it at demo account and then the experiences will complete us to understand something, and it depends to trader who take this steps, if take this step seriously and the results may become something good for them and just need to continue improving to get better skill

I want to really learn from my trading experience and steps. But when a new trader, you have got to learn from other experienced traders so you be able to move faster. Like, you avoid some mistakes that they have made and you can improve. To make money from forex trading business, you have to actually learn from some other good traders that has done it successfully.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    I want to really learn from my trading experience and steps. But when a new trader, you have got to learn from other experienced traders so you be able to move faster. Like, you avoid some mistakes that they have made and you can improve. To make money from forex trading business, you have to actually learn from some other good traders that has done it successfully.
    Yes we should not leave any chance to learn, either from our own experience or from the experience of other trades. Even it is good to follow the steps of traders, who are better than us. This way we can get to learn a lot of things from such traders. Forex definitely calls for a lot of talent and all this talent comes from serious learning.

i want to make my own footsteps for other to follow but that deasn't mean that i dont follow more experianced trader then me , i like to use the best technique from the best trader and in order to achieve that we have to put our ego a side to win some profit and gain the necessary knowlege

Page 128 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130 LastLast