Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success? - Page 127
Page 127 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1297

Thread: Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success?

  1. #1261
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,304
    The means by which traders learns matters so much, meaning that if we want to succeed we have to learn from some good traders. Learn and know the basic from them then you move to the bigger deal that is following your own pattern because you can't keep on learning from some one all your life, you have to step up and follow your method.

  2. #1262
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    6,262
    It will be a great opportunity to follow the footsteps of a professional forex trader if every newbie forex trader had the chance to follow the footsteps of a professional trader I believe everyone will find it easy to trade it wouldn't be that difficult as we are experiencing it right now, it will be the sign of success to follow the footsteps of traders who knows how to trade forex properly.

  3. #1263
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4,109
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Doing on your own way or with help from other traders it does not matter what matter most is you will make consistent profits in this business, trading has no room for pride and bravado, market does not care who we are, he will punished everyone as long that he will not follow proper ways in trading, this is a very tough business winning consecutive months does not necessarily mean that we are already a good trader, professional trader has years of good track records of profitability in their credential.
    Most people like doing it yourself,but having a mentor for the purpose of guidance is not a bad idea at all,that does not mean we can not have an ideal of how to trade in this market,but as newbies sometimes it is very important that someone holds you by the hand.

  4. #1264
    [lang=de]I take suggestion from others but I do not like to follow others all the time. I want to create my own identity and want to become successful by myself. I do not need to follow anyone. I am doing my best and taking every single steps so that I can win in forex by myself. If you want to become a successful trader then please do forex by yourself. Do not depend on others.[/lang]

  5. #1265
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    6,262
    It's good to follow footsteps of a professional trader because this will help you to understand how this business work on time as newbie if you learn to learn how to trade forex without the help of a professional you will really find it difficult to understand how this trade work, but by following the footsteps of a trader who understand how this trade work you can get to understand this business within some months.

  6. #1266
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanjina View Post
    [lang=de]I take suggestion from others but I do not like to follow others all the time. I want to create my own identity and want to become successful by myself. I do not need to follow anyone. I am doing my best and taking every single steps so that I can win in forex by myself. If you want to become a successful trader then please do forex by yourself. Do not depend on others.[/lang]
    We ourselves need to be careful about everything and follow only the suggestions and advises that are worthy. None of us will start experiencing good times and good profits straightaway, we all have to do our work seriously. Newbies face difficulty in trading and earning so the first thing they need to do is to quest for good knowledge to trade.

  7. #1267
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    8,220
    Quote Originally Posted by MIGHTYRAMESH View Post
    We ourselves need to be careful about everything and follow only the suggestions and advises that are worthy. None of us will start experiencing good times and good profits straightaway, we all have to do our work seriously. Newbies face difficulty in trading and earning so the first thing they need to do is to quest for good knowledge to trade.
    That is why we have to take the business slow and steady, no need to take the business so fast, it will make traders loss their money. Other traders are really going to help us, if we know how good they are actually, there are good traders that can help us. But I will suggest that after learning from them there is the demo account where the learning is to be put to test.

  8. #1268
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    That is why we have to take the business slow and steady, no need to take the business so fast, it will make traders loss their money. Other traders are really going to help us, if we know how good they are actually, there are good traders that can help us. But I will suggest that after learning from them there is the demo account where the learning is to be put to test.
    we really need to trade with good analysis and risk managements calculation, make sure that we always do trading safely where the risk is controlled with well, because forex is so risky and we need to survive and one of them with keep trading using the risk managements properly
    we can use own trading strategies and set the risk managements wisely, and so not depend to others is good idea that will make us grow to be mature trader in the future

  9. #1269
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Learning by ourself could be dangerous in starting, so yes we should take the help from other's in starting and later we can develop our own trading system by getting regular experience or more and more experience. Trading with our own knowledge and practice would take a very long time to become successful, but good expert trader's can give you better ideas of earning.
    you are right if you in this market by follow some one this is a good thing cause that trader provide you everything like how to do trade and how to and when you close trade so this is very important but if you come to follow not anyone in that condition you try to learn more and more and then this market give u time so u spend more and more time with this.

  10. #1270
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahida View Post
    you are right if you in this market by follow some one this is a good thing cause that trader provide you everything like how to do trade and how to and when you close trade so this is very important but if you come to follow not anyone in that condition you try to learn more and more and then this market give u time so u spend more and more time with this.
    everything science must have its teacher, but the science of trading is different from other science, if the science of trading in study continues, then we will not get the result of trading, because the most important forex trading is experience, because the experience is the most teachers valuable, that's because the traders are emotionally experienced, much different from the new trader, even though the trader is still new, has a lot of knowledge.

Page 127 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •