Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success? - Page 126
Page 126 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130 LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1297

Thread: Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success?

All people need a number of simple understanding as well as enhance the item increasingly more. Subsequently he / she will make additional make using their company small business. Consequently, greater you have understanding, greater anyone makes. Forex trading is really a wealth creation appliance. The item, is incredibly significantly difficult for you to make money without having an understanding with regards to Forex trading. Precisely what is the thoughts and opinions? Talk about the item.

Yes, i do follow the footstep other and there is no crime in doing that but we must know that there is a limit time for such thing for anyone who want to succeed in forex trading. After a trader has acquired knowledge and skill , the trader might bee following the step of some people but trader should be able to determine and discover his lown strategy because that is the only way trader can succeed . When trader is able to make his lown way of success , i6 show that the trader has got experience.

I believe to be more better following my own system of trade instead of following others which I don't know the source of their system. It's good traders finds the best possible means to create their own system and take their time to develop the very right skills that will help them improve for good. Forex is a good business and here lots of profits can be made as long as we don't loose hope of earning good in the best timing.

i think mostly traders becomes a losers due to lack of proper information about forex so do not take a risk to make your own strategy without having any proper knowledge about the market first take advantage from the other trader experience than after understand the market try to make your own strategy which follow the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    I believe to be more better following my own system of trade instead of following others which I don't know the source of their system. It's good traders finds the best possible means to create their own system and take their time to develop the very right skills that will help them improve for good. Forex is a good business and here lots of profits can be made as long as we don't loose hope of earning good in the best timing.
    When we learn and develop experience in using any trading system, it becomes our own good system. Traders who are experience better understand about the market and also are in a position to trade better. However we must slowly learn all the traits of trading so that we can trade independently and can earn profits.

Banned
    It good to follow the footsteps of professional forex traders because they will help you a lot and make the market easy for you to beside without the help of those who understand the market more better than us we cannot really understand how the market work or get a good strategy for trading that is why as a newbie it is good you follow the footsteps of professional forex traders.

Trader
    Is true that following the footsteps of others will make you do this business like them and probably make the best amount of money you want in this business. But my own is that, I like following my own foot step,. I right trying out new things on my own accord because it makes me to have the best mindset of belongings, that I can do things on my own.

Banned
    Yes for learning purposes but to depend on them for trading purposes I don't think that will be good because to trade and succeed in the forex market you must learn and understand how to trade in the market yourself without a better experience and understanding about the market you cannot survive in trading forex that is why it is important you learn from experience trader's and trade forex yourself.

Trader
    It is the sign of success if we have in our mind to follow the footsteps of successful persons, I would like to say that forex is tricky and tough business and we can not get whole learning lonely, we have to need the help of some experienced persons, so it is better to follow the footsteps of the others in order to get the success, I was also started this business with the help of my mentor and I always follow the footsteps of the successful persons and I am enjoying.

Doing on your own way or with help from other traders it does not matter what matter most is you will make consistent profits in this business, trading has no room for pride and bravado, market does not care who we are, he will punished everyone as long that he will not follow proper ways in trading, this is a very tough business winning consecutive months does not necessarily mean that we are already a good trader, professional trader has years of good track records of profitability in their credential.
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Page 126 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130 LastLast